City Lights Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Maka

Overview

+Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10

+Offline: 3 Achievements - 100 :gsicon: (All achievements can be unlocked alone and offline)

+Online: 0 Achievements - 0 :gsicon:

+Approximate amount of time to 100: 20 minutes - 1 hour

+Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (Must play all 5 levels of Vegas & London)

+Number of missable achievements: N/A (You can revisit individual tracks.)

+Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats

+Does difficulty affect achievements? No

+Glitchy achievements? No

+Unobtainable achievements? No

Useful Links:

Original Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Download Link (Xbox.com) - 5.57MB

DLC released on January 2, 2013

0YCLiGJhbC9NCBoIG1lTADcxL2FjaC8wLzI5AAAAAOfn5-72XTw=.jpgHats off to You! - 40:gsicon:

Get launched through the magic hat in Vegas 5

Near the end of Vegas 5, you will be put on a long stretch on a converyor belt, where there will be lots of obstacles, and a floating hat. Make sure you jump into the floating hat. You will be transported and the achievement will unlock. This achievement is hard to miss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFAmBo7Xatw]Doritos Crash Course - Hats off to You! Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

04CLiGJhbC9DCBoIG1lTADcxL2FjaC8wLzI3AAAAAOfn5-wxsaE=.jpgLondon Bridge - 40:gsicon:

Survive the collapsing bridge in London 5

Just beat London 5. The collapsing bridge is the last obstacle, and as long as you don't "chicken out" and skip it, you will unlock the achievement. Just keep running forward, jumping or ducking for the obstacles and make sure to push your boost (:rtbut:) to the max.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FsM70kL4jY]Doritos Crash Course - London Bridge Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

0ICLiGJhbC9MCBoIG1lTADcxL2FjaC8wLzI4AAAAAOfn5-8Wpa8=.jpgParty Pooper - 20:gsicon:

Pop 5 balloons in a row without touching the ground

I recommend the first section of Vegas 1 here. You'll want to start off the combo by hitting the two balloons that float extremely closely together (touching) and then hit another 3 that will be spawned beneath them. Video below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVn1KVatw0]Doritos Crash Course - Party Pooper Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Another quite easy place to do this is on London 4, near the end there will be a few sections of spawning balloons that you should be able to jump on.

Edited by Maka

The achievements aren't up on Xbox.com yet, should we wait til they are to unlock them?

I'm not sure. They are definitely acting weird. Don't see them on xbox.com, and my xbox is not always registering that I have them.

The achievements only take a little bit of time, so you can always re-do them by downloading your profile if they don't save, but if you don't want to risk it, you may want to wait until they show up.

I'm not sure. They are definitely acting weird. Don't see them on xbox.com, and my xbox is not always registering that I have them.

The achievements only take a little bit of time, so you can always re-do them by downloading your profile if they don't save, but if you don't want to risk it, you may want to wait until they show up.

That means wait. You will have to redownload your profile to unlock the achievements again. Always wait for xbox.com to be updated.

I'll let everyone know when xbox.com updates.

As for now, the guide is technically complete, and you can pre-load the achievements by completing Vegas 1-4 and London 1-4 so you can hop in when they become live and do them in 3-5 minutes.

The guide has been submitted, and will be finalized when the official xbox.com tiles are added.

I'll let everyone know when xbox.com updates.

As for now, the guide is technically complete, and you can pre-load the achievements by completing Vegas 1-4 and London 1-4 so you can hop in when they become live and do them in 3-5 minutes.

The guide has been submitted, and will be finalized when the official xbox.com tiles are added.

Aren't the achievements only worth 50g though :confused:

http://playxbla.com/jump-ahead-in-doritos-crash-course-with-new-dlc-january-2nd/

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

Aww man, I was asleep so I couldn't write my first guide >.<

EDIT: For all hit with the not-uploaded cheevs error you just redownload your profile and do level 4 and 5 for vegas and just 5 for london to get them all back in 10 mins tops, the levels are still unlocked

Edited by Fiyablayze

Aww man, I was asleep so I couldn't write my first guide >.<

EDIT: For all hit with the not-uploaded cheevs error you just redownload your profile and do level 4 and 5 for vegas and just 5 for london to get them all back in 10 mins tops, the levels are still unlocked

Don't be discouraged. At some point or another being in New Zealand might give you the edge at being first. In all honesty, it's not about being first, it's about making a complete and descriptive guide.

And Yeah, after redownloading, should take a whole 5 minutes!

• 5 months later...