Can I get Hungerer of Knowledge and Conversationalist without a new game?

Night45Fox

Hello All,

I have every achievement besides Conversationalist and Hungerer of Knowledge, I don't know how I missed Hungerer of Knowledge because I mashed A during every cutscene haha!

I was wondering if I could earn both of these achievements by loading memory block 1 on a completed game and have them both unlock.

Thanks!

These are two very missable achievable, but Conversationalist is the only achievement you need a new game for.

Conversationalist is best down through a guide and a speed run (I did it last with a speed run in only a few hours, yes I'm fast). Basically you can either follow and trust a guide in talking to lucy or you can just keep trying to talk to her until she tells you to go to bed or sleep, something like that.

With Hungerer of Knowledge, you can start a new game and just make sure you get every glitch in the assassination scenes and talks with the assassin leader (forgot his name) or you can replay certain assassination blocks and there have been some reports that it counts as it is 85% of the total 100% of glitches counted.

Hope I helped,

• 1 month later...

When I attempted Hungerer of Knowledge, it worked for me by restarting the memory block, but the conversationalist is only done as you progress through the game from start to finish. That itself requires a new game and it honestly took me about 7 hours to do that new game and focusing only on dialogues with Lucy and then getting the flags I was missing, which causes you to get all the flags from the area you missed them regardless for the ach. So good luck going through that again. It was a refresher for me to do a new game though cuz I forgot how the story went after almost 2 years of silence from Altair.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...