LOL 50 stealth kills thru 1 mission!

spikedzombies

lol im on your friends and i was looking to how you got 50 stealth kills so fast and yes they're easy (or else how you supposed to get 1000 of them for 50 gamerscore) but im going to just play on easy because then i'll still score in the high 700's -860

actually i suggest playing each level on each difficulty for a Ninja 5 score before moving to the next, makes it alot easier than going back and figuring out which you need to do again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Eh...I'm not sure if I want to play this game anymore...

Lol, It's an easy game though and shouldn't take too long to do. The missions are easy enough and you can repeat the training mission for an easy 13 kills each time. The hardest part might well be the 50 Tamigotchi kills, or whatever they call them......

• 11 months later...
Lol, It's an easy game though and shouldn't take too long to do. The missions are easy enough and you can repeat the training mission for an easy 13 kills each time. The hardest part might well be the 50 Tamigotchi kills, or whatever they call them......

Are you kidding? Way, way, way before you get all three 50 ninja 5 completion achievements, you will have the 50 Tamigotchi kills.

However, it is a pretty easy game. It's just a matter of playing it.

Edited by JVinz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm playing through a mission on normal first, then repeat in on Easy to get Ninja 5 on both. It keeps the level fresh in my mind so I know what I'm doing. I ended up with my 100 kills achievement by about the 3rd mission :)

I'm leaving the Hard playthrough until later, once I have better stats and some of the extra skills

• 4 months later...

Beat the game on HARD with NINJA 5 on your first go. The levels are re-used a lot so once you learn it, the only thing different are nemey patterns.. even then the same route works plenty of times. For NINJA 5 on hard.. you only really need to get about 5 or 6 SK's *Max points/Wait for the heart beat* and then SK the Main Target *Once again wait for the beat*. 900 + points is needed for 5 so it isn't to hard. I have no idea if this works on easier settings since I started on hard right away.