$*$*Official DLC Character Voting Thread$*$*

Ok, first off what is this?

Well on a lot of other forums they have a thread where the community votes for their top 3-5 picks for each side and they tally up the votes to show Capcom who is most wanted for DLC from both sides.

Rules

Each person is only allowed 3 votes per side i.e, you are aloud to vote for 3 Capcom characters you would like as DLC and 3 Marvel characters you would like as DLC. This is to keep it simple and easy to keep track. The way you should list is as follows:

Capcom

Marvel

This is also to keep it organized and easy to count. You may post links to pics of the characters if you think they are not as well known and may need to be seen by other people. You may only choose 3 each side. You can not say I do not want any Capcom or Marvel so I'll choose 6 of one side. Obviously this is because for each 1 Capcom character added there has to be a Marvel character added. Lastly, this is not a discussion thread. There is another DLC thread you can use to discuss peoples choices and such. This is to make it easier for me to sift through the post and count the totals.

And with that I will get us started.

Capcom

1. Bass .EXE

2. Vergil

3. Sigma(X series)

Marvel

1. Carnage

2. Ghost Rider

3. Loki

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capcom:

1.Frank West(Dead Rising)-22

2.Megman(Classic)-14

3.Nemesis(RE3)-12

4.Nero(DMC4)-10

5.Vergil(DMC)-9

6.Strider Hiryu(Strider)-8

7.Cammy(Street Fighter II)-7

8.Megaman X(X series)-6

8.Guile(Street Fighter II)-6

10.Chuck Green(Dead Rising 2)-5

10.Ken(Street Fighter)-5

10.Samanosuke(Onimusha)-5

13.Phoenix Wright(Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney)-4

13.Sigma(X Series)-4

13.Demitri Maximoff(Darkstalkers)-4

16.Red Arrmer(Ghosts n' Goblins)-3

16.Leon S Kennedy(RE2)-3

16.Batsu(Rival Schools)-3

16.Gene(God Hand)-3

20.Jin Saotome(Cyberbots)-2

20.John Talbain(Darkstalkers)-2

20.Tyrant(Resident Evil)-2

20.Dan(Street Fighter Alpha)-2

20.Ryu(Breath of Fire)-2

20.Juri(Super Street Fighter IV)-2

20.Protoman(Megaman Classic)-2

20.Sagat(Street Fighter)-2

20.Megaman.EXE(Battle Network Series)-2

20.Monster Hunter(Monster Hunter)-2

30.Bass .EXE(BattleNetwork Series)-1

30.Soki(Onimusha)-1

30.Alastor(Viewtiful Joe)-1

30.PX-90(Lost Planet)-1

30.Bass(Megaman Classic)-1

30.Nobunaga Oda (Onimusha)-1

30.Twelve(Street Fighter III First Strike)-1

30.Barry Burton(RE)-1

30.Velociraptor(Dino Crisis)-1

30.William Birkin(RE2)-1

30.Blanka(Street Fighter II)-1

30.Alexander the Grater(Saturday Night Slam Masters)-1

30.Vega(Street Fighter II)-1

30.Licker(RE2)-1

30.Franziska Von Karma (Phoenix Wright)-1

30.Mask De Smith (Killer7)-1

30.M.Bison(Street Fighter II)-1

30.Sakura(Street Fighter Alpha)-1

30.Regina(Dino Crysis)-1

30.Zack and Wiki(Zack and Wiki)-1

30.Harmon Smith(Killer7)-1

30.Hugo(Final Fight)-1

30.Dr. Wily(Megaman Classic)-1

30.Ada Wong(RE2)-1

30.Edward Falcon(Powerstone)-1

Marvel:

1.Carnage-22

2.Venom-19

3.Gambit-18

4.Ghost Rider-15

5.Cyclops-9

5.Nightcrawler-9

7.Ms. Marvel-7

8.Punisher-5

8.Dare Devil-5

8.Juggernaut-5

11.Blade-4

11.Doc Octopus-4

13.Dr. Strange-3

13.Sentry-3

13.Rouge-3

16.Iron Fist-2

16.Toxin-2

16.Moon Knight-2

16.Cable-2

16.Colossus-2

16.Mystique-2

16.Emma Frost-2

16.Black Widow-2

16.Black Cat-2

16.Green Goblin-2

26.Loki-1

26.Beta Ray Bill-1

26.Namor-1

26.Kardiac-1

26.Kaine-1

26.Crossbone-1

26.Stardust-1

26.Vision-1

26.Electra-1

26.Red Skull-1

26.Nova-1

26.Shocker-1

26.Crimson Dynamo-1

26.Mar-Vell-1

26.Iceman-1

26.Bullseye-1

26.Stan Lee-1

26.Scarlet Witch-1

26.Black Panther-1

26.Howard the Duck-1

26.Psylocke-1

26.Sebastian Shaw-1

26.Winter Soldier-1

26.Avalanche-1

26.Squirrel Girl-1

26.Apocalypse-1

26.Omega Red-1

26.Spider-Ham-1

26.Mysterio-1

26.Thing-1

26.Mr. Sinister-1

UPDATED THRU DARKSAVI0R

Edited by JPX Brutality

Hey, not sure if this is needed or not, but if people are interested, and/or are having a tough time of thinking of good characters to include, here is a list of characters organized by side to choose from:

Marvel:

Ms. Marvel, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Black Panther, Beta Ray Bill, Ghost Rider, Cyclops, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Emma Frost, Gambit, Rogue, Juggernaut, Iceman, Sunfire, Spiderwoman, Nick Fury, Black Widow, War Machine, Blackheart, Green Goblin, Carnage, Venom, Anti-Venom, Toxin, Loki, Namor, The Hood, any of the fantastic four, or other X-Men, etc.

Capcom:

Captain Commando, Jin, Hayate, Ken Masters, Cammy, M. Bison, Dan, Talbain, Bass (any incarnation), Dr. Wily, Sigma, Megaman (any incarnation), Protoman, Axl, Vergil, Nero, Lady, Gene, Frank West, Chuck Greene, Nemesis, Soki, Samonoske, any other Street Fighter and/or Darkstalker, etc.

My Actual choices for the record:

Marvel:

1. Ms. Marvel

2. Venom

3. Doctor Strange

Capcom:

1. Megaman (X version)

2. Soki

3. Frank West

Edited by PbFarmer

Capcom

http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/uploads/thumbs/2208-1785017026.jpg http://www.gameobserver.com/img/megaman.jpg http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/gamegirl/Images/Street_Fighter/Cammy/Cammy_SSFIV_portrait_01_tn2.jpg

Marvel

http://www.scifi-universe.com/upload/personnages/D/daredevil_200x200.jpg http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/50/4c3631a98cc80/standard_xlarge.jpg http://www.drakeship.com/images/T/xctmpGcXEn9.jpg

Marvel: Stardust, Sentry, Vision

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDxKY5M3U8vXMrfUcTQ519wrEwqRLH43KUh98MUhgRyzuhfgIPhttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGhPNHX8ImnVNpCviCpjIBPBswkhy07zWnrMVTi5P_BmlR-SvmoFvTBJNkhttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ09gqQL0jy3KY6wl-Sd32xRP-1VytHywvOEsOkhAtKTyiuGMVPQ

Capcom: Sigma (Megaman X), Tyrant (Resident Evil), Nelo Angelo (Devil May Cry)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGH2aRnnopmXrTufWv-Ycz-Nf4FFrnBtFgOiPR1u7VMn8Hk9EYKQhttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0HpvSdTPpyEG2PWfTfDQ9avCMCfYJPisYN8KcBRCas3SDLuFDhttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFPqJw8Yem2QaL9VS_9ImcN3k6r6oVGcYU3fi7kKzIMFmPnUDY

Edited by DanTheManGum

CAPCOM

1. Cammy White (most recent Super Street Fighter IV)

2. Lady (or Nero in her place) (Devil May Cry 4)

3. Chuck Greene (Dead Rising 2) [woulda wanted West but he's already in a fighter and the combo weapons would make Greene more interesting]

MARVEL

1. Elektra (DareDevil/Elektra)

2. Red Skull (Captain America)

3. Frank Castle (Punisher)

Everyone please choose only three for each side. If you fail to choose one and do ?/? I will not count any of your posts until you fix it. It just makes it easier to count. I mean already with only 7 peoples lists there is a long list of tallied characters so just try to stick to the rules. Choose one.

People please remember that characters that are similar to a character in the game eg megaman and zero(from a noob stand point) and basically alternate costumes eg beta ray bill are not likely to be dlc as Capcom is trying to reach a huge market with this. While we all want these things is more likely they will pick more unique characters to make the roster seem more vast.

So think a little like a noob when making your pick, because even tho we all know that carnage and venom are different to anyone who doesn't read comics they are all spiderman

The counter argument of course is similar move sets less programming

People please remember that characters that are similar to a character in the game eg megaman and zero(from a noob stand point) and basically alternate costumes eg beta ray bill are not likely to be dlc as Capcom is trying to reach a huge market with this. While we all want these things is more likely they will pick more unique characters to make the roster seem more vast.
Well from that statement we could make a few dozen others as well.

Like how Loki is in such a state of character flux right now that they could never be able to make him a character in this game.

Or how Ghost Rider, Nemesis and Venom have been said time and time again to not be considered for this game.

Or how Namor and Daredevil bring nothing to the table character wise beyond "we punch things."

How Punisher and Crossbones are just Chris with different paintjobs. Hell, if Venom was put into the game they'd use his new super soldier form, so he'd just be a Chris clone too.

How the last time Kaine was relevant he was killed off and replaced with an entirely different character that we haven't seen since.

How Iron Fist, Black Panther, and Ghost Rider were all laughed at by the character selection guy because they just "punch things" (a gross simplification and it makes me mad, but that's what he said).

How there will be no more Street Fighter characters.

How Cable is dead.

How both Marvel and Capcom don't want to be anywhere near Gambit.

How Marvel denied entry to Cyclops.

My god, man. We're talking about who we would like to see most as DLC, not who is LIKELY to be seen as DLC. You wanna talk likely, ignoring all rumors, then "likely" is Frank West. Who else? Hell, I don't know. Iron Fist has been a shoe-in since day 1 IMO but since that interview who knows? I honestly don't know who else Marvel would be trying to promote except Moon Knight, and he REALLY has no place in this game even though I love his character, and if he does happen to get into it I'm probably going to be a little mad.

This is a tally of wishlists. Realism never has a place in wishlists. So stop being a downer.

Edited by Foxhound300

People please remember that characters that are similar to a character in the game eg megaman and zero(from a noob stand point) and basically alternate costumes eg beta ray bill are not likely to be dlc

Wait, are you saying Megaman and Zero would play similiar?

X has a gun

Zero has a sword....

They could not play the same!

In Megaman X7 to X10 I don't remember the game but he has!!

Edit:JPX Can I change vote??

Seeing how X only went to 8 (well unless you are counting the RPG, which I won't for these purposes) so unless you are thinking of the ZX series... I'm pretty sure you are wrong... not trying to be a jerk, but I've been playing the MM series since the release of the 1st one.

Edited by Postmodernmartyr

In Megaman X7 to X10 I don't remember the game but he has!!

Edit:JPX Can I change vote??

Yes as long as you edit the post with your initial votes just click edit under your post and you can change. Also add the word NEW in bold just like that under it.

And Postmodernmartyr X does have a sword he received it in X6 after the events of X5 that left Zero severely damaged. X thought he was dead so he picked up his sword to honor him. Of course he finds out in the game that Zero is alive and they team up once again to take down Sigma. I also have been playing Megaman ever since it came out. I love every series.

Edited by JPX Brutality

And Postmodernmartyr X does have a sword he received it in X6 after the events of X5 that left Zero severely damaged. X thought he was dead so he picked up his sword to honor him. Of course he finds out in the game that Zero is alive and they team up once again to take down Sigma. I also have been playing Megaman ever since it came out. I love every series.

Yeah, you're right, but doesn't he return the sword?

I could have sworn he did, he doesn't have it in 7 or 8 right?