Subscriber Spotlight - May 2013

jackanape

Thank you, I'd certainly recommend buying Monkey Island (shocking turnabout, I know. :D). I need to turn my attention to finishing the second game now - have been putting that off for way too long.

I love that bridge too. Suspension bridges > all other bridges from this day forth. Thank you. :p

You're welcome! :) I'll buy Monkey Island once I have the points and when I finish some more of my games (I currently have quite the backlog right now :/). You definitely need to play the second one if you love the first one so much! XD

I also love the bridge, which is why I chose it. That bridge is located in Japan and it looks awesome!

Awww! No fair. that bridge is way bigger than mine.:(

Well, it is the longest suspension bridge in the world, so of course it is going to be bigger! Your bridge is awesome too though! :)

Likewise. I look forward to you giving us more work to do. :p And don't forget to keep playing Jak and Daxter. I want a full sit-rep by the end of the week. :D

I have been slacking so hard on Jak and Daxter :(

lol can I just give you the full list, not 10 at a time? :p

Edited by KillerBEA

• 2 weeks later...
Don't know how I missed this, but congratulations Hatters! You've been around a while :)

I'm eagerly awaiting Watch Dogs as well!

Thank you. The time has just flown by - this year especially.

Congrats on your A+ thread award too. Thoroughly deserved for your awards guide. :)

• 1 month later...