Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, looking to boost for the rank 20 achievement. Really would like to do this today, seeing is I believe my Uplay trial runs out today. I will be on for the next couple hours, and willing to help with any online achievements as long as my trial lasts.

On a side note, this game's multiplayer is the absolute most bullshit experience ever. Examples:

I can never stun a pursuer legit...but they always get contested kills.

I can hardly ever kill someone with any point score more than 100, simply because my incognito charge never seems to build up enough.

I ran through an escape gate, only to watch on my screen as the pursuer simply jumped through the gate (which now wasn't closed, and yet I blatently watched it close).

So maybe some of you like this multiplayer, and are good at it, but I find it just absurdly impossible to have any fun with it. So lets boost and be done with this nonsense

GT: TheRealPoonJab

Alright, so I got all the other achievements done, just need to get to level 20, but consider this message valid for all of eternity, because I want to gain 50 prestige through any means necessary, short of actual illegitimate program use, so if anyone at all needs help with leveling up, count me in.

Currently I am in the group that, "TheRealPoonJab" started, but when he is done or offline, I can join anyone at all.

Still looking out for anyone that is going to be leveling up or doing any game mode. For the game mode players, if you offer me the wins / points, I will join you, and for the levelers, I will join you as a normal leveler, just ignore the fact that I am a level 20+ and pretend I am level 1.

My gamer tag is in the left menu / side of this post (where my picture and name is located). Feel free to send me a message or add me. I have 4 slots left on my friend list, and I make it a policy to not send people requests (because they might not want to and the message here might be an old one), so I will respond only though Xbox Live and on rare occasions though this forum.

Hey guys, looking to boost for the rank 20 achievement. Really would like to do this today, seeing is I believe my Uplay trial runs out today. I will be on for the next couple hours, and willing to help with any online achievements as long as my trial lasts.

On a side note, this game's multiplayer is the absolute most bullshit experience ever. Examples:

I can never stun a pursuer legit...but they always get contested kills.

I can hardly ever kill someone with any point score more than 100, simply because my incognito charge never seems to build up enough.

I ran through an escape gate, only to watch on my screen as the pursuer simply jumped through the gate (which now wasn't closed, and yet I blatently watched it close).

So maybe some of you like this multiplayer, and are good at it, but I find it just absurdly impossible to have any fun with it. So lets boost and be done with this nonsense

GT: TheRealPoonJab

Thanks to all the people helping out with the boosting yesterday, can now concentrate on the sigle player!