Crystal Locations Guide

Lonesome Sloth

2 - After passing the swinging spiders there is a tunnel to the left, just accross from a stream. Go into tunnel, in plain view.

You must have a torch to get through a web blocking your path here.

You could add that bit of info, as I didn't know this and had to backtrack to grab another one.

^^^ I just finished the game and ran into the same thing. There was another collectibe that was a bit off but I lost my note about it. If I can find it I will edit this post... I don't think the OP is monitoring this thread anymore though.

Either way though a near perfect guide; I wouldn't have found several crystals without it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 - After bouncing up the first set of toadstools you reach the room with spiders and molehogs.Work your way up the platforms and accross the toadstools until you reach a campfire. Behind the campfire there is a cave entrance covered by spider webs. Burn the webs and follow the tunnel through. Keep following to the left and you'll enter a corridor with lots and lots of spiders. Keep walking down there and you'll see the crystal at the back of the room.

There is no crystal there at all!!

Help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm guessing you haven't bought the crystals from the store. That should solve that problem.

As for the one in the Lonesome Sloth level, which number crystal is the amber one?

im having problems too its the last crystal I need :| the amber crystal is number 2 in the guide, just can't find it anywhere probably doing a normal trick and walking straight past it as per usual!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Weird I can't find the third crystal in "Pursuit". I have no idea what I'm missing. I think it's a glitch. The first two were incredibly easy and this one is supposedly "hard to miss" and I can't find it after multiple tried. How much time on the clock will be left when I get it?

EDIT: Turns out I was catching the Gazelle too fast. The guide is wrong when it says it is shortly after the second crystal. You will find the third crystal with just around 10 seconds left on the clock.

Edited by Gnomestone

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like Ive gotten all the crystals but my crystals achievements haven't popped. Anyone also had this problem happen ?

EDIT: Okay so never mind. Apparently you have to buy them from the store. WTF kind of shit is that. This information should be included in the main guide. Now to complete those challenges.

Edited by MeonOner

• 3 months later...
Looks like Ive gotten all the crystals but my crystals achievements haven't popped. Anyone also had this problem happen ?

EDIT: Okay so never mind. Apparently you have to buy them from the store. WTF kind of shit is that. This information should be included in the main guide. Now to complete those challenges.

Had same problem thanks for pointing it out i now have the chevos :)

• 2 years later...