Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Sexy time? Yeah that mission is really difficult. I do try using the missles. I don't know. I am going to try and go back to this and try and get past that mission eventually.

That mission took me at least 10 tries in one day. I'm a good pilot but getting the missiles to hit the boats took time. Just keeping trying while angling the helicopter forward and somewhat low but not too low and shoot the missiles. Not sure what your controls are on changing them may make it better. I fly while using A to go up and RT LT to turn easier for me. Seeing as getting the boats quick enough is part of the time can be a challenge.

Let's see what I did, get in the helicopter shoot the boat to the left of the Yacht then fly away near the docks by island slow down because you will get a phone call so start to turn around right away and fly back towards the Yacht and as Yusif starts talking cancel the call B and just start spamming rockets at the Yacht (this is where you turned around by the island spam rockets the whole time you fly back to the Yacht turn around and spam more rockets to the front while flying behind it spam more on the back, then it should take you to the three boats fly towards them while also spamming rockets try to keep a bit low which will help on accuracy, fly too high and you will always overshoot them. Also try shooting them from the side which may be better you may miss one boat but hit another. Phew, well hope that helps it's what I did on my final try just keep trying.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockets are useless, trust me..and this guy isn't the greatest pilot either but he gets all the requirements in a single palythorugh which you DO NOT have to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7MeAU6aDU4]GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony - Mission #12 - Sexy Time (100%) - YouTube[/ame]

Lol maybe we should move over to the GTA IV forums? :p

That would be amazing. Perhaps an achievement for total time spent in air? That way helicopters and maybe a jetpack (fingers crossed) could be used.

I do see how annoying replaying 30 hours of a game just to see an alternative ending can be. Maybe there's a save restriction when you're near the end? Say the last 3 missions are all progression based one after the next and take ~2-3 hours total to complete. Just to add to it being a dificult achievement.

Lets face it, how many people play GTA once and then thats it? I dusted off the PS2 to play GTAIII a while back :p

Im really interested to see how Rockstar takes the three protagonists in terms of incorporating it seamlessly into the storyline. I've got high hopes for this.

You're also i played and beaten GTA IV like 5 times & GTA SA around 3 times.. so i would definitely beat this game more than once.

Rockstar is getting kown for ending off the protagonist in their games (Red Dead, L.A. Noire) Lets see if they do it here again :( It was sad when Cole, and Marston Died

You're also i played and beaten GTA IV like 5 times & GTA SA around 3 times.. so i would definitely beat this game more than once.

Rockstar is getting kown for ending off the protagonist in their games (Red Dead, L.A. Noire) Lets see if they do it here again :( It was sad when Cole, and Marston Died

Theres an article here where one of the bosses from Rockstar gave away part of the ending to GTA V. Most people say they could see it coming anyways.

[spoiler=spoiler]One of the Grand Theft Auto 5's playable characters is the game's antagonists.

That mission took me at least 10 tries in one day. I'm a good pilot but getting the missiles to hit the boats took time. Just keeping trying while angling the helicopter forward and somewhat low but not too low and shoot the missiles. Not sure what your controls are on changing them may make it better. I fly while using A to go up and RT LT to turn easier for me. Seeing as getting the boats quick enough is part of the time can be a challenge.

Let's see what I did, get in the helicopter shoot the boat to the left of the Yacht then fly away near the docks by island slow down because you will get a phone call so start to turn around right away and fly back towards the Yacht and as Yusif starts talking cancel the call B and just start spamming rockets at the Yacht (this is where you turned around by the island spam rockets the whole time you fly back to the Yacht turn around and spam more rockets to the front while flying behind it spam more on the back, then it should take you to the three boats fly towards them while also spamming rockets try to keep a bit low which will help on accuracy, fly too high and you will always overshoot them. Also try shooting them from the side which may be better you may miss one boat but hit another. Phew, well hope that helps it's what I did on my final try just keep trying.

Thanks for the tips! I will keep them in mind when I do this mission.

Rockets are useless, trust me..and this guy isn't the greatest pilot either but he gets all the requirements in a single palythorugh which you DO NOT have to do.

Lol maybe we should move over to the GTA IV forums? :p

Lol sorry, this is a little offtopic.

Back on topic there better not be an achievements with the helicopter..

And seagulls..they will fuck you up.

Haha good times 01:19 "I think I broke my penis!" or 03:42 "There is just one Seagull left in Liberty City...STEVEN SEAGULL!" hahahaha epic shit :biglaugh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEG0XNfRqFw&feature=relmfu]GTA 4 Walkthrough: How To Kill 50 Seagulls - Christopher Walkenthrough - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Theres an article here where one of the bosses from Rockstar gave away part of the ending to GTA V. Most people say they could see it coming anyways.

[spoiler=spoiler]One of the Grand Theft Auto 5's playable characters is the game's antagonists.

I think i know who its going to be

• 1 month later...
I'd love to see an achievement involving sharks. Maybe pushing someone overboard into shark infested water? There are so many achievement possibilities for this game, just hoping for no multi-player ones like ranking up.

I wouldn't mind this if there was more than 10 ranks, GTA IV only seems so bad because you rank up so slowly and infrequently

It goes really slow, I've just hit rank 8/10 on PC and only at $1 million. :(

That same $5mil for top rank would feel so much easier if it were like 50 ranks. I think what they could do that'd be cool is to make it so there's a lot more ranks, and that you can have a MP garage of sorts, where you can pick a car to come with you in Free Roam or something. Or different paint jobs in race, etc.

More stunts, pigeons, mini-games and random characters!

I don't know how most of you found the birds annoying! Even though I missed one (the one at the mini skate ramp underneath a bridge on the second island, I think) it was fun to go back and try to remember which ones I had already gotten.

I only oppose two achievements: Level 10 and Winning All 108 Races...I couldn't bare to do those after reaching level 6 and winning only half the races and it cost me a 100% completion :(

you guys remember those elvis impersonators in GTA 2? ah good times...

@ 0:18

It was GTA 1, have this on PC and 2, I have it somewhere, hope it works on I doubt my laptop but I doubt it :(

They will have the 100% thing like in previous GTA's (even before achievements) and other Rockstar games like Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire.

Edited by cjdavies

• 1 month later...
They should just nix the online achievements, those where stupid and I barely got all of them on the Ps3 version. The only one's I am missing are breaking all 3 times and getting to rank 10.

No, online achievements are great when the online is good.

I personally hope that getting 100% completion on this game takes hundreds of hours so this can be the only game I play for awhile.