How to get Deuces Are Wild/Love Me Two Times by yourself

SanityDied

ok so i just got the deuces are wild achievement doing this, now i want to do the love me two times achievement. All the songs are already completed, so do i just redo the same songs with the acount i want the achievement on bass?

Yeah, you'd just have to do it all over again, but on bass..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Can u play this on GH3 too to get the two achievments when u shall play as the leader guitarist and back-up guitarist(don understand the back-up g is it the same as bass/rythm)?

I'm unsure about GH3, not heard anything saying otherwise but the back-up guitar is the bass/rhythm.

EDIT: Sorry for the double posting :(

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my Deuces are Wild Achievement today. I did it in three sittings.

Other things to remember:

If you do this in more than one sitting, remember to turn OFF No Fail Mode, then save your game manually from the options menu. That way, you don't lose your progress. The reason it was three sittings and not two is because I found out that all my progress was not saved even though the auto-save says it is. I was hoping it just saved the fact that you played the song, but it did not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just a quick query about this, would it work with one guitar and one regular gamepad? I only have the one controller, and nobody I know likes Guitar Hero so it would be a bit of a waste buying a new controller just for the sake of an achievement.

Yes it works with a guitar and standard controller as thats the way im doing it.

• 1 month later...

just wanted to note that as of 12/7/09, this still works.

also, the 2nd controller does NOT have to be signed in, and it can also be done locally and online, as i did 2 sets online before I saw this, then I finished the rest doing this method.

also, the achievements seem to be popping up immediately after you fail the first "no fail off" song, so that 15-25 second thing might just depend on your system, I dunno.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

-I got this Achievement roughly 30 minutes ago.

-The date is February 23rd, 2011. So I am confirming that this still works.

-I did clear my cache just to ensure that a patch wouldn't interfere with me doing this.

-Make sure that you choose Bass/Rhythm for the account getting the Achievement on each different song.

-And once you've completed all 30 songs on the Entire Setlist, go back to the "cheats" menu & take off the "No Fail Cheat" and fail a song on Multiplayer with all of the same settings. (Same difficulty, controller on 1 side/guitar on the other.)

Enjoy your Achievement.

GT - XxJ3R34MYxX