Achievement Guide - A Work In Progress

Stufin135

i dunno.......seems the 10 vs mode achievement is glitched for me too. Ive played like 20 songs on vs and no achievement. I'm gonna see if I get it if I play 10 vs matches under Score attack or whatever.

EDIT: Well oddly enough I got the battle tested achievement after doing 10 songs on Score Attack.

Quite odd. I'm thinking the reason I may not have the SuperStar status is because I dont have very many stars. I still need to get the 50,000 and 100,000 star achievements.

I'm having same problem with the VS, and I had been looking for "Score Attack" under the "Sing" and etc, but cannot find it... this (Score Attack) is not same as Vocal Fighters, right? Can someone help me where I can found Score Attack?

Edited by Lord Yamikage

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just bought Lips Number One Hits yesterday...how can i get the uploading achievements???

I can go to "freestyle" in the main menu but it seems impossible to upload any songs from either the harddrive or neither the USB!?

And the option "get music" is also not available from the main menu...same for the jukebox stuff :(

Do i need to buy the original Lips game to unlock all of this stuff???

Please help out, thx

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a problem doing "VS" in the new nº1 lips and with assigning the MIcs... here are my problems:

If I go for the Single/VS it says "shake the mic to play" or something like that... I shake it but to no avail... I tried it with 2 controllers turned on and only 1 profile, I tried it with 2 profiles sign in and nothing... I can't do VS... what am I missing??

Also I have the 2 mics on but when I go to assign the mics I can only change to whom the MIC 2 is assigned... How do I assign MIC 1???

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey, just bought Lips Number One Hits yesterday...how can i get the uploading achievements???

I can go to "freestyle" in the main menu but it seems impossible to upload any songs from either the harddrive or neither the USB!?

And the option "get music" is also not available from the main menu...same for the jukebox stuff :(

Do i need to buy the original Lips game to unlock all of this stuff???

Please help out, thx

i need help with this as well, as the Original Lips will only let me play it directly from my flash drive and not upload it...

• 7 months later...