SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are just missing a few more peeps to do this... we will be starting with the ultimate sacrifice aka the animated CoD star, then we will move to red carpet and such. please send me a msg and post your names or just msg me its fine.

1) AIien Nation

2) rredruMM

3) BeeJ 78

4) oCSo InSaNiTy

5) beatle9678

6) A2dg

7) Dom 2112

8)

We finally got set up and everyone together to run a free for all match. It worked out great. I got a bunch of titles and met some new friends while having a blast murdering each other :)

Also looking to boost Multi Kills. Multi Kills include frag gernades/Claymore/C4 and RPG's so let me know if your interested.

* I've been trying to get "The Domino Effect" title but I cant seem to unlock it. I've tried to have someone place c4 by a car and i throw my c4 there as well and then shoot it and it doesn't unlock. The description, Challenge: "Dominos" - Kill an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives. Any insight on obtaining this title would be appreciated.

Edited by dazedblaze420

Looking to get another Multi Kill boosting party going on for Wednesday 5pm EST. Multi Kills include frag gernades/Claymore/C4 and RPG's. If your looking to boost something else....don't even waste my time. Need at least 8 players to work

1. BeeJ 78

2.I Diablo D3E I

3. Tenacious C DSM

Message me on live if interested in taking part

Im interested in taking part. if you let em know the day ill be on. Ill message you now

thanks

Looking for a serious person to boost with.

Criteria of boosting: No dashboarding each game. We will do 5, 10, 15, or 20 game intervals depending on how much time we both have to boost.. I have a second GT to collect the deaths/losses. Doesn't matter if you have one or not, it's your choice.

We will basically be doing headshots for weapons. There are other challenges I would like to do and probably you as well would like to complete. As long as they are not very time consuming I welcome you to complete them.

If you are dedicated and won't fool around add me to boost.

*Must have a mic.

--Please send a text message with the F/R stating X360A Cage Matching Boosting. Thank you.--

I only need to finish Wetwork but I'm one of the lucky people who has lag issue's with the damn spec ops. Hopefully I can get a game where the connection is good enough to knock this one out. I'm in California if that could help with the lag any. Anyone needs this one or can help

GT: HOST1L1TY

Trying to get people to get nuke, all i need is ultimate sacrifice, mg master and red carpet. Willing to help with anything else someone might need ned 7 people. 1. Dsg deja vu 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Will b done in order received, send me a fr or just re post gt- dsg deja vu trying to get it going tonight

Trying to get people to get nuke, all i need is ultimate sacrifice, mg master and red carpet. Willing to help with anything else someone might need ned 7 people. 1. Dsg deja vu 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Will b done in order received, send me a fr or just re post gt- dsg deja vu trying to get it going tonight

I need help with Wetwork, both two player missions, wardriving, terminal, breach & clear, Snatch & grab, and homeland security. If you need any of these, please send me a request. Also, please be good. If you can beat the game on veteran, you should be able to help with these. I beat the game on veteran first try through, this is also my first CoD game.

We finally got set up and everyone together to run a free for all match. It worked out great. I got a bunch of titles and met some new friends while having a blast murdering each other :)

Also looking to boost Multi Kills. Multi Kills include frag gernades/Claymore/C4 and RPG's so let me know if your interested.

* I've been trying to get "The Domino Effect" title but I cant seem to unlock it. I've tried to have someone place c4 by a car and i throw my c4 there as well and then shoot it and it doesn't unlock. The description, Challenge: "Dominos" - Kill an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives. Any insight on obtaining this title would be appreciated.

i think u mite be able to gt the domino effect tage in the quarry map. up in the top corner ofthe map there is a row of about 4/5 barrels if u shoot the end 1 maybe tht wud set off a chain reaction? just a theory. if anybody knows if this will work let me know. Dark Card1nal

If anyone would be interested in working with me I'd greatly appreciate it. I only have 23/69 as I have hardly played spec ops and I've got no one to run through this stuff to finish it. If you're up for it, send me a message on here or add me on XBL: drenchattack12

Edited by drenchattack12

I am also in need of some help with some spec ops on veteran. these are the ones that i need help on Overwatch, Big brother, on Delta i need help with Wardriving, Terminal, Estate Takedown. And all of Echo. dont get me wrong if you need help with any other Ops i will be glad to help out, if you do the same. Send MSG or FR to MR IR1SH L3G3ND