Mr. Play-It-Straight, good strategy and how to get it!

aliktherock

So this seems to have caused so much confusion with regard to how you can actually get this achievement, I can confirm that Traitor escapes do not go towards this achievement, I got this achievement last night with 39 escapes as a traitor and 50 seperate escapes as the only merc without killing anyone other than opposing traitors. This might be useful for anyone getting sick of hoping other people die and what I found a better way to get this solo without boosting.

-----------------------------------------------------

Host a game on Withdrawal

3 Minute Rounds

3 Rounds

4 People

At the start don't shoot any of the civilians, head straight in and get some money, just antyhing from either side of the bank and whilst the others get into a shooting stand off with the two police head straight down the middle entrance to the vault an down the stairs. When you get to the corner at the bottom kill the first cop and run straight across skipping the entrance to where all the money is and around the corner into that long corridor. Shoot the cop at the end and head outside.

The Important thing to do here is stick to the outside of perimeter, head past where the human police spawn when they die as a merc and hug the wall all the way to the bottom, jump the wall and wait a few seconds for the car to arrive. ALL the police in this area can be left and you can jump in the van and get away.

-----------------------------------------------------

Takes around 1-2 minutes depending on how quick you are and it is almost guarenteed the others will die trying to escape with money or miss the last van as they are trying to rush. Worked an absolute treat for me and it's a legitimate way to get this solo.

Might be obvious to some but it's a great way to rack up the wins fast, hosting games doesn't take that much longer than joining and at least it stops the host from throwing a childish fit and quitting like most of them seem to do when things don't go their way.

Hope this helps!

This is a good stategy as well: Host a game on Hot Coffee, at the beginning go left of the parking lot and kill just enough cops to get inside. Get money from the cash register and then make a run for the van. Get in the van and if you're the only one out you just sit and hope the other players get killed or kill each other.

Same idea as the above, just the way I did it.