1000/1000 (finally)

UkBull3t

I'd like to thank the guide and others who pointed out other stuff i didnt think off.

I was having a problem with rocketeer achievement as i got 5 games in a row 9999, then i reset my console and done another and got 9999 and got the achievement.(thankfully)

Finally 1000g on this horrible/boring game. :)

Post below if you have or going for 1000g on this game.

• 2 months later...

this game blows!!!! even if i had 3 friends willing to help i dont think i could put them through the torture of playing this game:woop:

its gonna take FOREVER

i thought about buying a mod controller just for the game to hold the a button down lol, but i guess ill have to do this 1 way too hard

this game blows!!!! even if i had 3 friends willing to help i dont think i could put them through the torture of playing this game:woop:

its gonna take FOREVER

i thought about buying a mod controller just for the game to hold the a button down lol, but i guess ill have to do this 1 way too hard

You don't actually need 4 people, but I guess you know that, just unsure why you would bring up the 3 friends part. :p And pressing A every now and then, while watching stuff on your laptop, isnt that bad. :p The only hard thing about this game is some of the minigames because the camera wont pick up your movements correctly (unless you have a perfect setting for it).

It's a bit funny with friends while you drink, but the camera is just too unresponsive, else it could be a good party game.

I'm going for 1k one day, but it's not easy starting up this shitty game alone and sober.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...