Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to get "Bros to the Close" Achievement?

Preferably with 4 total people and front Point Bravo.

I'm online like all the time lately! Just send me a message or something.

Gamertag: Grubbmeister

I need this achievement big time, i would prefer if we had 4 decent players also to make it quick and easy! I will be on in a few hours GMT and all day 2moro!

I completed the game solo on legendary so I need this campaign achievement only, but I can help out with people who need more. Other than that I just need to run through the game on Heroic really quick for the co-op achievement. I have found lots of tricks and glitches to make the game a lot quicker!

Message me on live saying Halo 4 what you need to do thanks!

Looking for a partner or group to do Bromageddon, Bropocalypse, and Bros to the close. Also the last of the Spartan Ops stuff when it comes next week.

I'm around most evenings and late nights US Central time zone. Tag: Insomnia ZZZZ

Edit: Got a partner now and working through campaign.

Edited by Hellknight79

Online now anybody want to run over a few missions for co-op achievement i have completed the game solo legendary, should be quite fast!

I also want a decent team to get ''Bros to the close'' achievement! this is the only achievement i need from campaign so anybody making a team count me in please!

I am GMT but am online most of the time message me on live!

I also want a decent team to get ''Bros to the close'' achievement! this is the only achievement i need from campaign so anybody making a team count me in please!

I'm also looking for someone(s) to do 'Bros to the Close' with.

Note: I'm using a different profile. Message me on XBL... GT: Xx1337SniPerzxX

Edited by Baliano

Need Heroic Campaign, I've not done any yet.

Online now if anyone needs to get some coop campaign done.

GT: The Batman IRL.

Not very chatty as I wad just at the dentist so am numb. :(

Ran through a few missions today co-op me and a mate will be doing reclaimer, shutdown if you want to jump in I know all the glitches for a speed runs should be very quick. I also need Dawn if you want to do that.

Tonight about 10pm GMT

i need someone for this latest spartan op missions on legendary

msg me on live : SixS3v3nTwo

o i forgot to add id rather have someone competent enough that i dont need to use my mic to give instructions on how and what to do i.e people that can hold their own on legendary ill be listening to my lectures and semi writing a paper or at least brain storming for it well doing these 4 missions i have left for the ops.