Buying cars confusion

MotorBoatinK1NG

I bought a garage as my first purchase with franklin, and then saved up enough money to buy a vehicle online. I drove it to a mission and haven't seen it since. I went back to where the mission started and is not there. I went to my garage and it is not there. I guess I was under the impression that buying it would replace the vehicle that is always at my house. I guess not unless I'm missing something. Expensive lesson learned I guess.

I'm also really confused about this system. Bought a bicycle online and they said they delivered it to my garage. But which garage can I find it at? I bought it with Trevor and it's not available in the property that I bought in LS.

Also, I put a load of money into a sportcar for Franklin, and then switched characters while inside, I hope it's not gone forever.

The storage system is a little confusing in my opinion.

I'm also really confused about this system. Bought a bicycle online and they said they delivered it to my garage. But which garage can I find it at? I bought it with Trevor and it's not available in the property that I bought in LS.

Also, I put a load of money into a sportcar for Franklin, and then switched characters while inside, I hope it's not gone forever.

The storage system is a little confusing in my opinion.

I was hoping that purchasing a new one would replace the white car that franklin starts out with. Should have saved right before I bought it to test this out because I was worried about this exact thing before I bought it.