Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XcS Dead Deer looking for squad/team

-Must have a microphone to communicate (with NO feedback. Nothing is more annoying than somebody sitting in front of their blasted up tv, blowing my ears out)

-MUST play for objective. This is a team game, not Call Of Duty's Team Deathmatch

Feel free to add me, just send a message saying "360 website" so i know who you are

P.S. Would prefer to play with people who are looking towards getting the Domination achievements. Even if that's not you and you're looking for a good team experience, hit me up anyways

Thanks

DD

Edited by XcS Dead Deer

Looking for people to get the squad achievements with. I started a squad called Fatal Frostbite. Must be positive, communicate well and likes to have a fun time.

Also looking for people who have not started co-op campaign or guerrilla mode and would like to start playing them.

Message me over Xbox Live if you are interested. Gamertag - Prodigy Falcon.

Edited by Prodigy Falcon

Hey guys,

I'm searching for a squad/team too.

I've created one, but have no members yet and not many people on the friendlist who playing this game.

So please add me for building a squad, and play multiplayer as a team, but also for Guerilla and Story-Coop.

Gamertag: SDMM Hannibal

Squad: Kommando Spezialkraefte [KSK]

Edited by Boshaftigkeit

Hey guys,

I need more “Ghost Recon“ gamers on my friendlist.

Please add me to get several achievements in Guerilla, Coop and Multiplayer.

But I'm playing this game not only for achievements, so I will not quit playing or delete you, when I'm done. I love this game and just want to have more players on my list, and then the achievements will come from alone, if we play together :)

Gamertag: SDMM Hannibal