Medal List

BounTyHunteR Zero

I did a lot of the agent hunt ones and did not unlock the medals for them? Such as sliding into a time bonus, killing an enemy with a quick shot, etc. Is there a certain points requirement?

Well, there's no time bonus' in agent hunt, but I'm going to assume you meant Mercenaries :p. You have to finish the section in agent hunt, or the round in Mercenaries to earn the medals. If you die or quit, nothing you did counts.

Hey guys, can you tell me how to obtain last two campaign medals (174 & 175)? I played that last chapter twice as Ada and did everything as I should but still no medals. Any specific things you need to do?

For number 175 you have to let simmons grab leon in his mouth when he is in his t-rex form, then shoot the mouth and free leon

I don't know how i get number 174 but since it's before number 175 (so before the fight with t-rex simmons) i think it's right at the start of the chapter and you have to protect leon and helena from taking damage from the zombies, or maybe shoot a zombie that have grabbed them

ok in the medals section of your records ive counted how many i have in total and its 134 so far BUT under the titles for the 150 medals its saying i only have 117 medals.

question is do the mercenaries and agent hunt actually count towards this cheevo or is mine screwed up?

They both count. Go to titles and look for the titles for obtaining x ammount of different titles for all 3 modes (3 separate titles). Add them up. That's your total towards the achievement.

They both count. Go to titles and look for the titles for obtaining x ammount of different titles for all 3 modes (3 separate titles). Add them up. That's your total towards the achievement.

ahh yeah cheers LOL ive just noticed you could scroll left and right with lb and rb lmao too busy playing to notice any of that.

• 1 month later...

When going for the medals can I get one, and then after the saving message comes up in the corner at a certain part in the game. Could I then quit and the medal will still be unlocked for that action?

E.g. If I did

Number 148 is "Rescued a hostage from certain death" (Chris chapter 1)

These are the hostages about to be executed before you jump down into the alley

Shoot at the J'avo to scare him off and save them.

And then later on I get a saving screen through that chapter, could I quit after it saved and it still be accounted for? Or do I have to play the whole chapter to the end for the medal to count?

Does anyone know how to do these ones:

19. Aided a partner in need during a story intersection

71. Beat the chapter using only physical attacks- what level is best to do this?

72. Beat the chapter without the use of physical attack- again what level is best?

73. Beat the chapter without reloading- what level is best?

149. Defeated a flying B.O.W. with the snowmobile (Jake 4)- how?

160. Beat the cave area without killing any enemies (excluding Ustanak)(Jake 2)-HOW?!

154. Cleared the stage without opening the one-way doors (Chris 4)-how?

163. Personally finished off the helicopter pilot (Jake 4)- ??

145. Blew up all the fuel tanks at the crash site (Leon/Jake 4)-confused to where the fuel tanks are....

8. Deaths - D Rank- how many deaths needed?

12. Clear Time - D Rank- what's the time gotta be?

15. Enemies Routed - C Rank

16. Enemies Routed - D Rank- what level is this best to do on

19. Aided a partner in need during a story intersection - I think i got this during Ada campaign Chapter 3 when helping Jake, and Chris campaign Chapter 4 when helping Jake

163. Personally finished off the helicopter pilot (Jake 4)- Got this with the Hard Choice achievement

If you got 71 (no weapon), you should get 73...

• 2 weeks later...

Pro Tip: do "Beat the cave area without killing any enemies" on co-op, it is one the most annoying pieces of shit on the planet to do solo, I would know I just did it, took me close to 3 hours. Really pissed me off the amount of time going into it and the amount of deaths, my time and death rate were both D rank simply because it doesn't go lower, however I shall NEVER have to do that medal again so next time, all things will die.

Edited by darkmikasonfire

• 5 weeks later...

I'm bumping this partially because this thread is so awesome (thanks for the updates to the list BounTyHunteR Zero, as well as everybody else for contributing after the OP.)

I also want to note an error in the chapter listed for a certain medal:

149. Defeated a flying B.O.W. with the snowmobile (Jake 4)

Is actually (Jake 2).

Two more things...

156. Killed 3 enemies armed with gatling guns (Chris 5)

I have some more testing to do with this, but feasibly it could be completed in (Chris 2/Jake 1) during the fight with the two Ogroman. My idea is to use the lower gatling gun to shoot the gunner of the higher gatling gun, then when you get to the higher gatling gun, use it to take care of the two snipers that typically spawn across from it. Ideally a co-op partner should keep the Ogroman occupied so it doesn't punch your gatling gun or throw the instakill van at you.

And yes, the medal description is very misleading according to ahsisi's information.

Something important to note is that

161. Destroyed 5 or more enemies using the turret-mounted cameras (Jake 3)

cannot be completed in single-player. Only one enemy spawns in the balcony area that the camera first looks at and it's not possible to get enemies to spawn in single-player by blowing Sherry's cover. In co-op, the enemy that normally spawns in the following hall patrols that balcony area as well, so the player controlling the camera can get two kills there, and three from the third camera (it's not possible to lead enemies from the locker room into the path of the third camera; they will forget about Sherry and turn back once they pass the door into the computer room.)

Finally, of course, only the person playing as Jake gets the medal. =/

I feel like there were a couple other chapter number mistakes, but it all seems correct according to my memory...Maybe I'm thinking of some medals that could be earned in more than just the specific chapters listed. Again, though, I can't remember which ones those were.

Pro Tip: do "Beat the cave area without killing any enemies" on co-op, it is one the most annoying pieces of shit on the planet to do solo, I would know I just did it, took me close to 3 hours. Really pissed me off the amount of time going into it and the amount of deaths, my time and death rate were both D rank simply because it doesn't go lower, however I shall NEVER have to do that medal again so next time, all things will die.

Why was it so difficult for you? Was the AI not initiating the partner action halfway through quickly enough? Also I figure I'll give people the steps for it, just because. It's just three:

All you have to do is follow the first bug until it turns around, run forward, jump off and get into the dumpster.

Once Ustanak has passed, follow the next bug until it turns around, leap off the cliff and push the box immediately: the cutscene triggered by pushing the box all the way ends the current alert.

Then, simply wait for a bug to pass by, sneak through the middle section, this should get you right beside the stairs, then just sprint through the two bugs in your way and head straight to the door.