Post needs to be approved by a mod

Legiion

So I am in the middle of writing an achievement guide for a game on here, and I reached the 10k character limit. I clicked submit new thread, intending to keep on writing in the same thread. Then "A mod needs to approve your thread" appeared, and so I am wondering: How long will this take?

Guide team will probably review it before it gets approved. Sorry I have no ETA on that since I don't really get involved in guide stuff, sorry.

I assure you your guide is there though. NFS:HP.

Edit: reading your OP I suspect you haven't finished your guide? Post the remaining here and I will merge it in for you.

Try repost a new thread with the assumption that it will be moderated again so format it properly. I'm hoping it won't be moderated but if it is, I will just approve it so you can finish.

I'm saving your original thread for investigation for why it was moderated. Sorry I keep changing my mind, the more I think about it the more I think there is an error.

Edited by Shinobi273

Finished it up. Should I wait for feedback before submitting it to the guide team?

It's always good to get some feedback before sending it to the Guide Team, since constructive criticism is a good thing. However, you can just post up the in the Submit: Guides and Roadmaps forum. The Guide Team will take it from there.

For the future, if you have any questions on how to write guides or road maps, check out this FAQ.

Okay, it just happened again. This time I posted the first half of my guide in the guide submission forum. When I copied it over I noticed that the images were replaced with hyperlinks. I thought I had removed those, but appearantly that didn't work. So, I am wondering if hyperlinks affect mod approval or not.

Okay, it just happened again. This time I posted the first half of my guide in the guide submission forum. When I copied it over I noticed that the images were replaced with hyperlinks. I thought I had removed those, but appearantly that didn't work. So, I am wondering if hyperlinks affect mod approval or not.

I just looked at your guide and for some reason the thread in the Submit form automatically moderated itself. I think I fixed it so your guide should show up now; you should be able to see it here.

Honestly, I have no idea why this happened to the guide. Links in your guide should not affect anything, and the threads in the guide form should not be moderating themselves like that.

Guide team will probably review it before it gets approved. Sorry I have no ETA on that since I don't really get involved in guide stuff, sorry.

Guide Team looks at it sometime after it gets posted, but the threads are supposed to stay visible to everyone and the threads should not have to be approved by someone in order to show up.

I just looked at your guide and for some reason the thread in the Submit form automatically moderated itself. I think I fixed it so your guide should show up now; you should be able to see it here.

Honestly, I have no idea why this happened to the guide. Links in your guide should not affect anything, and the threads in the guide form should not be moderating themselves like that.

Guide Team looks at it sometime after it gets posted, but the threads are supposed to stay visible to everyone and the threads should not have to be approved by someone in order to show up.

Due to the proliferation of spammers throwing nasty links, new users posting hyperlinks tend to get moderated. After a sufficient number of posts, it stops auto-moderating