COMMITTED ach. - I Got It

Confirmed at 6:00pm GMT here in the UK!

Switched between +14 Tues to -12 Mon - did this 12 times at it popped up :)

I also tried this yesterday but it didn't work, must confirm that Monday and Tuesday is the cut of days.

Cheers for your help guys..

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it Tuesday morning between 6:30 - 7:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time.

I switched the clock back and forth between -12 Tokelau (Mon 10:30 PM) and +14 Kiribati (Wed 12:30 AM).

Change your clock in the console settings to one of the above. Load the game to the menu, then quit to dashboard. Change the clock to the other time and reload the game. Rinse and repeat.

So change your clocks to -12 and figure out which day and time just after 10 PM will be on a Monday and do it twelve to fourteen times and you should get it

-------

UPDATE: I got to thinking and I'm worried that those of us that got it, just got lucky we were doing it at the end of the month and that it was switching between Sept. 30 and Oct. 1. So not only was the day changing, but the month, too. So loading the game twice counted as 1 month (sept - oct - back to sept), which is why some people say they got it after 7 tries. So you might have to do it at the end of a month so it switches between two months rather than between a monday and tuesday.

This is NOT certain but I will feel terrible if someone waits till next monday and doesn't get it, so PLEASE, if anyone tries it next monday, post your results after giving it at least 12 or so tries. Thank You!

I can confirm this to work. Only took about 15 minutes (I wasnt counting tries)

I was also able to get the Committed achievement Today October 6, 2008 mon/tues. I'm in MTN time zone just using the same glitch going for the obsession achievement and as I was switching back and forth between -12 and +14 it unlocked on me to my surprise :)

HECK YES! Just got it as of 5:58pm Monday October 6th in the United States Mountain Time zone. Took me maybe 10-12 switches between -12 and +14, and it popped before the "Press Start" screen even showed up.

Thanks for the heads up OP! You rock!

Edited by YouStayClassy

been ding this for about an hour and 10 mins, i got focused and committed with no problem, still waiting on obsessive to pop up, im thinking about taking a break from this, but wanted to know for obsessive, does this have to be on monday or can it be done in the middle of the week? thankz

So, you can only do COMMITTED on a Monday? It won't click while you're doing Obsessive?

You can do it early on a Tuesday morning as long as pushing the time back to -12 switches it back to a Monday.

In the game, 1 week switches when monday ends and tuesday begins, so all you have to do is go back and forth between those two days and you will get it. It needs to transitions through 12 or so weeks to get the achievement.

Obsessive only switches between 100 days and does not factor in weeks.