Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on Mission 5 in the campaign and looking for at least one person to finish the game on at least heroic for the co op achievements... Rather do Heroic since Im doing the solo Legendary, why do both playthrus on Legendary if I dont have to you kno... Im on right now, and will be for the next 5 or so hours... hmu

Edited by Mr.JPX910

Looking for a co-op partner to finish up a Heroic playthrough to get Bromageddon and Bros To The Close.

I'm already at Mission 4, 'Infinity', but can start over from the beginning if necessary.

GT: TenDahlaG4mrTag and I'm on right now. Just message me "H4 cheev" so I know what you're interested in.

Edit: Already got Bros To The Close.

Bros to close and thats i care i need to fucking do.

I have 5 marines on solo but i dont know where clueless got 6 marines from cause i never had 6 marines.

I need 3 or 2 more players to help me and one keep an eye on the marines and trade in teh forerunners light rifles cause the marines are dead awesome at using them.

GT: xGethPrimex

In false logic of clueless's guide i dont understand most of them.

I just did most achievements in my own method cause her achievements substances are mostly false.

UPDATE: Achievement bros close achievement acquired with Butter Fiend (thanks bud :) i owe ya)

I need the co op campaign achievement starting from beginning to finish any size of players i dont mind as long you message your from xbox360a i need someone who can actually die less, shoot more on the head, take it slow and hit the weakspots like me :)

SKULLS I WILL TURN ON ARE: Iron, and the other 3 silver skulls (when i spawn with just unsc weapons there terrible in the campaign in most missions)

GT: xGethPrimex

If anyone wants to help or get me the co op complete achievement add me and i am putting it on legendary because i want that skull on it like usual times on my halo games completing legendary on every halo game deserves respect :)

Need 3 people to help with the "No one left behind" Spartan Ops achievement.

Add me on LIVE: Killbarney15, and please add a text message included with your request saying you want to help.

Currently need: 3 people! (offline for sleep, will be on for a majority of the day tomorrow (Wednesday, November 21st, feel free to add me still!)

I will be on around 11am EST till about 3pm EST

Hit me up my GT is

MR2TURBO