Game of the Week: February 17-23 (Shoot Many Robots)

The BEAst in I

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/screenshots/1828/med_smr_8-10_3.jpg

Dang Robots! They took your home! They took your truck! Luckily they didn't take your ultimate truck and house combination. Time to pack your precious RV full of XBA community members (that are also seeking revenge on the robots) and go get some revenge on those house-burning, truck-destroying robots as one pissed-off team!

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own XBA room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from XBA.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
Link

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Killing 10k robots really isn't that much of a grind. I got it long before I even leveled up to a 50. You can get over 800 kills doing one survival level by yourself.

Lets see:

800 kills in about 20 minutes....you need 10,000 kills.....hmmm....carry the 1....

Way more time then the achievement is worth. That is GRINDING to me.

I'm on the next couple hours if anyone wants to play.

I'll hop on as soon as I'm done downloading the Titanfall beta. Hopefully you'll still be on by then. Currently at 80%. Just finished downloading.:D

Anyone that have just started the game feel like playing? Think I'm level 2 or something :p

Do you mind a level 50 being in your game? I could help level you up a bit more if you really wanted me to.:)

I'll be on probably around 10pm est if I get my shit together :)

I'll be on then.

Edited by tigersrule