EAS FC Unavailable?

shazbee

Cant seem to get EASFC also. Anybody else notice a problem with the Web-version of FIFA UT where the transfers constantly say completing, hours after winning the auction?

Web and in-game are complementary, neither is working for me. I filed a report to EA, they seem to be fixing it, but it takes forever, and the glitch reappears every couple of days.

You can report your FUT trading problems here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5HRlRlWEttOTRTSGJrWjJHTFF6ZUE6MQ#gid=0

Great performance by rangers today lol hope ally Mccoist stays with them. Looooooooooooool

I was at the game today and as much as I love Ally I feel that we need to hire someone who knows the lay of the land in the lower divisions of scottish football.

Oh and we need to get Kevin Kyle the fuck out of the squad useless fat cunt.

just you concentrate on your own child abusing club and keep your opinions on mine to yourself .. most successful football club in the world !

Ok you focus on your own child abuse club looool. read before you write.

Also what world do you live in "most successful football club in the world". Wow that just shocks me you think that.Any bets you think you will get promoted this season aswell in you're dream world:confused::confused::confused:

I've got cards that have sold (nearly 50k) cards say sold but I've not received the money. Takes the piss that just over a week since the game has been out and we have these issues. Do game developers have no pride in their work!

EA? have PRIDE? loooooooooooooool

my UT IS down now too, this is balls, I just won a tourney on it about 2 mins ago, finished the match, got the thing come up saying "ongrats, you have won 1500 coins" then i get chucked off the servers, really dunno ho these idiots function as a company

not to mention i was on round about half an hour ago, went into UT and it said i had -£42,000,000 in both fifa points and coins. The freezing too is a fucking nightmare. Never buying fifa again.

Edited by shazbee

Sure I just saw a tweet from them saying it'll be back up and running at 12.00am GMT which I believe has passed...

still not connecting, though at least earlier I could get on FUT and Pro Club :mad:

This has really annoyed me as today was the first day I've had to myself since June... was going to hook FIFA up to the big tv, speakers up and enjoy myself! Typical!

Oh well!

yeah, I've been checking twitter, web app was meant to go back up 40 mins ago in UK, then they released the times above, this is total effort to play a fucking video game.

Cheers for the info!

They definitely tweeted earlier saying 4pm American/12am GMT though! Just hope they dont move it again or this could be a long night!