Some guy made a list of every videogame ever made.

lid

Don't think he'll ever be finished, as there are a lot of off-brand games etc. that maybe two people have heard of ever.

And a shit ton of indie games as well. Can't forget those.

And I would have thought that there would be way more games than that. I mean I know 43,000 is a lot but still... might just be me.

It doesn't even have Trials Fusion let alone Mini Car Racing, probably one of eGames' best games next to Speedy Eggbert. There's easily way more than 43k games out there.

And a shit ton of indie games as well. Can't forget those.

I think everyone is ok for forgetting about XBLIG. Including Microsoft.

Does it have Fighting is Magic?

Why? That's not even out yet. They haven't even done anything since they got the Skullgirls engine. I'm surprised people would still be interested in it after they've had to drop the MLP branding because Hasbro are the worst. Undertale isn't on there either and that only has a demo.

Why? That's not even out yet. They haven't even done anything since they got the Skullgirls engine. I'm surprised people would still be interested in it after they've had to drop the MLP branding because Hasbro are the worst.
Wasn't talking about the Mane Six incomplete game, was talking about the "finished" Tribute Edition by the Australian devs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUpuqFRZG10

Skimming through the list, and I notice there are about 300 Sonic games out there. :eek:

There must be triple that for Mario games lol. The guy that made the list has no life. It would be near impossible to make such a list. That is counting games released in small areas