HOW bad is Mile High Club?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, it's no piece of cake, but it can be done. Patience is key for this achievement. Once you start trying, you won't want to stop trying until you unlock it... And when you do... it's one of the best feelings ever.

Rightly said! And I would add that as long as you don't get the achievement your controller might be in great danger of hitting the wall, the window or your TV. I know that because mine violently kissed the wall not long before I unlocked the achievement!

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to do Mile High Club in less than 30 minutes. But still haven't gotten trough the Second Last Mission (No fighting in the war room) - in my opinion that mission is WAY harder.

Edited by Thaek

Took me about 4 hours to do. Which spanned over 3 days. There were times when I would get so close and think to myself "I'll never get there again" then a few minutes later I do and really start to believe I can do it. Then an hour passes with nothing but awful attempts and I quit out of sheer frustration. I tried to play another game but the thought of how close I was had me coming back. Once you know the lay-out and where to throw your flashbangs it's only a matter of time before you get that perfect attempt.

• 2 months later...

I've never had any problems with any call of duty game...I find them on the easier side when compared to other games I play. Was able to get this achievement very easily when it came out...I was suprised to see so much frustration on the threads as the years went by

But..you can do it...it is not that difficult

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this today, spent about an hour on it, got to the hostage once and made the shot. Was so chuffed I was shaking with excitement. Totally did it outta the blue, I either kept getting killed or making it to the last room right before the hostage and running outta time. So glad i got it cos I dont think I'd have the patience to keep at it.

This achievement took me about 3 yrs to do it. It was a lot of playing and leave it a lone for a few months then trying it agian.

3 Years and still trying. :confused:

Mile High and For the Motherland are the only campaign / single player achievements I haven't gotten from any COD title. I'm pretty patient too. I tried again last night...still no love.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while (a handful of hours over 2 days), but some people seem to get lucky and blast through it quickly. Props to those guys.

There are so many sites with their tips for MHC, but sometimes it's just what works for you. Run through it on Normal then Hardened to get a feel and get used to where you need to throw flashbangs.

Learn where you need to be by certain times. I believe I did it where I had to be at the part where the side of the plane rips out at 45 seconds to go, at the bottom of the stairs with 30 seconds to go and push down the final hallway with around 15-20 seconds to go.

Patience and practice and it will come.