Harm's Way / Back Home

Chimaera36

Hello,

The roadmap states that you need to entice an enemy to shoot, stop time and possess him, then move him in front of the bullet. I have tried this many times and I can never get it to work - even when I stop time immediately upon hearing the shot, I can never position the enemy in front of the bullet. It is very frustrating. It also states that you can do the same with the grenade (which makes sense), which also gives you 'Back Home'.

I just cannot ever find any enemies that throw grenades - Watch Guards just slash and pick up rocks to throw and Watch Officers just slash or shoot you. Is there a specific enemy/level where they throw grenades?

Failing that, does anyone know any other ways to induce suicide? Possession and walking into water, perhaps?

Thanks in Advance.

I did the same in return to the tower, pretty much every guard at the first wall of light got possessed and tossed into it. 7-8 at least never popped. Did it in Lady Boyles Mansion, and it finally popped after 3 or 4 tries there.

For back home, right outside the High Overseers headquarters, there are a lot of regular overseers, just keep your distance from them and they will eventually start tossing grenades at you, just run around them tossing grenades back til one of them dies.

Edited by Midnight Malice