Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would really like to get my remaining two MP achievements before EA decides to shut the servers down.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it, and I would reciprocate. After people adding me and letting me help them get theirs then deleting me, or adding people who quit playing the game after they get theirs and won't help me get mine, I'd really appreciate someone who would actually help me finally get these last two achievements.

If anyone still needs them, I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU HELP ME IN RETURN.

• 1 month later...

I have me and a buddy, Orphen24 . We are willing to boost, but need to find 2 more people. We aren't going for the dlc achievements, but would like to complete the original 1000. If you're interested please message both the gamertags Orphen24 and FUNGALSHAMBLER. We will reply via xbox before we do for the forum, so that will be the best way to arrange a team. Please reply if can and want help as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have already messaged a bunch of people on XBL and no one is responding. If you stumble across this, I still need my last MP achievement for winning one match on every level. I have half of them done, so it won't take long. I will help whoever helps get what they need. Message me if you are interested.

GT: Mathias Aquilas

• 2 weeks later...

I would love some help on versus. As many people who can get involved would be great.

We can then share out king if the hill

Death dealer

All guns blazing and

Survival of the fittest as well as any others.

I have a couple people interested and the plan is to focus on it from 21st march to the 25th

My gamer tag is Ishtiyaq786