Aftermath Easter Egg

BBDrew84

I saw this Easter Egg while I was watching some of Patwaa's XBow gameplay. Looks like Faith left her shoes on the ledge, I would love to play Mirrors Edge 2 on Frostbite 2's Engine. Anyways here is a video:

Edit: I do not know why this one is not embedding

And in case you haven't seen any of Pattwaa's videos here is the one I saw the Easter Egg in, him ReconEazy have some great Bolt-Action gameplay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVwKSkxNaT0&feature=g-subs-u]Battlefield 3: XBOW SICKNESS w/ MrAssault - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by BBDrew84

I saw this Easter Egg while I was watching some of Patwaa's XBow gameplay. Looks like Faith left her shoes on the ledge, I would love to play Mirrors Edge 2 on Frostbite 2's Engine. Anyways here is a video:

Edit: I do not know why this one is not embedding

And in case you haven't seen any of Pattwaa's videos here is the one I saw the Easter Egg in, him ReconEazy have some great Bolt-Action gameplay.

lol, I saw that when we were playing the other day! I was up there trying to get my sniper headshots and noticed it while I was walking around the edge. I thought it was just a person that jumped off, lol, or maybe fell during the earthquake.

Putting in Faith's little satchel/backpack would have been a more obvious easter egg to me. Looking at a random pair of shoes, my first thought would have been "great, a nike easter egg" (then CoD would have a reebok easter egg). Obviously the DS3 easter egg is very...obvious.
Faith's bag already made an appearance in the DLC. Armoured Kill's Death Valley map has it in a container high above the construction site.

Faith's bag already made an appearance in the DLC. Armoured Kill's Death Valley map has it in a container high above the construction site.

Found that one, had a good hearty giggle. Her shoes being on the rooftop is funny but makes me wonder... how is she free running without shoes? New pair for the sequel?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Also, not so much an easter egg as just a little fun.

On Metro you can have your passport photo taken at either end of the ticket hall. Just step into the booth and press B. ;)

Also, Faith's bag made it's first appearance on Metro. But I'll not tell you where! Mwahahahahaha.

Dafug? Did not even know about this and I've been playing the game for 13 months now. Motherfuckers. :confused:

What next, someone will find a Pokemon Easter Egg? Then we've seen it all then.