Can you Get banned for doing this?

xx PR3D4T0R

Sorry if this is not allowed i havent used these forums for a while.

If you create a seperate xbox account to get the free gold packs and trade to your main account will ea or xbox ban you?

and also could you just get the packs sell everything delete the club and start again?

thanks

Im fifa 12 you could set up new club on different account,get starter pack,sell all players and buy 1 contract card from main account club,transfering all the money.It was a slow process as you got starter 1st gold pack once then you only got 1 bronze pack for each club you started.You could delete club,rinse and repeat netting you bout 450 coins each time.

NOT ANYMORE....in fifa 13 you can only delete a club 4 TIMES then ultimate team gets Locked for that account and you have to contact EA.

Too many people were using this method to get coins which makes me laugh because trading on fifa 12 was sooooooooooooo easy.Not many people realized that discard prices on cards were actually quite high.I personally bought loads of useless skill cards ,kits,badges and injury cards for 150 coins and discarded them for 283 coins lol.

Somethink else they stopped in fifa 13

People are still using multiple accounts for this game. I dont think they are deleting the club either. They have X amount of silver accounts linked to different e-mails. As returning players they get a gold pack and two bronzes if I remember correctly. They also get X amount of daily gifts and unlimited trade/consumable space. You will get far more than 450 coins as well. As at the start ALL bronze players will get bought within a couple of hours for a minimum of 200 coins. All kits will also fetch at least 200 coins. You then have your gold pack which will net you a fair bit. If people have 20 accounts they are rich before the game comes out.

For Fifa 14 every UT team should be linked to a Gold account with at least 3 days on it (that would not allow 48 hour trials to be used). Will that happen? With mods on EA forums cheating. Will it bollocks

I never even thought about keeping an other account open for daily packs n shit,never occured to me lol.Not that id even bother as trading on fifa 13 is quite succesful .

Also what happens if you pull an IF on your second account..............i would be soooooooooooooooo pissed

Wouldnt this take a long time to do, e.g. setting up a new account, going through all the stupid tutorials, just for a free pack?

No you can skip them .it takes a grand total of three matches to get one free gold pack .

Bear in mind if ea catch you cheating on ANY account ,they ban every single account you have ever made with ea including ones you have not used in three years .you are then banned from EVERY ea game regardless of if you Cheated at or not .

Iv had ribbery/robben/if cazrola from my free packs(gave the coins away).

Eas ban policy is a total and utter fucking joke ..

People are still using multiple accounts for this game. I dont think they are deleting the club either. They have X amount of silver accounts linked to different e-mails. As returning players they get a gold pack and two bronzes if I remember correctly. They also get X amount of daily gifts and unlimited trade/consumable space. You will get far more than 450 coins as well. As at the start ALL bronze players will get bought within a couple of hours for a minimum of 200 coins. All kits will also fetch at least 200 coins. You then have your gold pack which will net you a fair bit. If people have 20 accounts they are rich before the game comes out.

For Fifa 14 every UT team should be linked to a Gold account with at least 3 days on it (that would not allow 48 hour trials to be used). Will that happen? With mods on EA forums cheating. Will it bollocks

it does not matter what email you use .if you make a account and use it on the same system it is linked to you.eas fantastic logic is ,any account you make is considered to be part of your main account .

This masivisly awesome logic would be like making a account for mw3,then one for black ops on two different profiles and losing both for cheating .

They do not even bother with investigations,if they think you have cheated you will be banned .iv seen countless people banned for simply buying 100s of players .they will also not physical open the account you are suspected of cheating on to I dont know LOOK at it

Great how ea forum mods can get away with that crap eh .

Iv said for ages that you should only be allowed to trade on gold accounts..

Edited by syn201