Demo to include items for ME3 & Reckoning!

Matt36

More info via Facebook with pics;

>>>Click<<<

38 Studios has announced their demo for Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. In addition to the demo, we've teamed up to reward fans of both Reckoning and ME3. If you play the demos for both Reckoning and ME3 you will receive special in-game items! Check out the screenshots for more info!

393795_10150477521636645_85811091644_8831792_146620315_n.jpg

Play the Mass Effect 3 demo (Date TBA) to unlock Omniblade Daggers for use in Reckoning (redeemed in-game)

405199_10150477521666645_85811091644_8831793_1626295430_n.jpg

Play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo (Jan17th) to unlock the Powerful Chakram Launcher for Mass Effect 3 (complete the demo)

166919_10150477521491645_85811091644_8831790_126792031_n.jpg

Play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo (Jan 17th) to unlock exclusive Todd McFarlane-designed Reckoner Knight Armor for Mass Effect 3 (install the demo)

393620_10150477521536645_85811091644_8831791_332409599_n.jpg

Play the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo (Jan17th) to unlock the Powerful Chakram Launcher for Mass Effect 3 (complete the demo)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1t_Y6s3Ec&feature=player_embedded]Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning / Mass Effect 3 Crossover DLC Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what you'll get in Mass Effect 3 for playing the Reckoning demo:

- Reckoner Knight Armour: This armour will maximize damage done in close-quarters combat while a beefed—up power cell feeds energy into weapon systems to increase projectile velocity.

- The Chakram Launcher: This weapon uses a fabricator to manufacture lightweight, explosive ammunition discs. This weapon is earned after completing the Reckoning demo and watching the trailer at the end.

And here's what you'll get in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, for playing the upcoming Mass Effect 3 demo:

- N7 Armour: Players can unlock special armour inspired by Commander Shepard's iconic N7 battle armour including Helm, Cuirass, Gauntlets, Chausses and Greaves.

- Onmiblade Daggers: A holographic blade stemming from Commander Shepard's Omni-Tool, the Omni-blade allows players to stab enemies in close combat. Once players install and play the Mass Effect 3 demo, they will unlock the daggers.

You'll also unlock some in-game rewards for Reckoning itself by playing the demo, granting you some added benefits, should you decide to pick up the full version of the RPG when it releases. Take a look:

- Twist of Fate Card: This card boosts the player's ice resistance and is immediately unlocked when he or she activates the Reckoning demo using his or her Origin account.

- Twinned Souls Chakram: A unique weapon that damages enemies while boosting player health and mana in Reckoning.

- The Infernal Helm: Unlocked after completing the Reckoning Tutorial Mode, this protective helmet increases players' fire damage throughout Amalur.

Edited by Matt36

Was just coming to post this... thankfully you did because I was not posting pics :D

That Kingdom of Amalur armor for Mass Effect 3 is just damn awesome. Was surely downloading the demo but a must have and complete now.

I just wish more games would follow the Dead Rising 2 path with demos. Charge $5 make it an arcade game give us 200 points and some unlockables and XP.

It was this news that made me decide to buy it, if EA think its good enough to link items between it and Mass Effect 3, then I suspect its going to be pretty damned special.

It's a fantastic marketing ploy, every Mass Effect fan will grab the demo without a question.

I pre ordered KoA for ps3 & ME3 form 360. I don't think KoA operates like skyrim with millions of objects that cab be grabbed, thus memory shouldn't b an issue. I'm so glad i got skyrim for Xbox. Ill play both demos for both systems but do you think it'll b linked to an EA account so that the bonuses can be activated from each system? I think i was able to do it with dead space 2 & dragon age 2 as long as the corresponding email is the same for both systems. I believe i had to change my ps3 email.

Also, convince me to get for 360. Most my friends r on ps3 & i miss them. 200+ hrs in zkyrim does that and ME3 has to be on 360. I just like rpgs on 360 better. Actually it is Bethesda games as FF13 was much better on ps3. But, i think KoA wont b as memory heavy on ps3.

I don't mind getting the game on release day, from Gamestation, and getting a few pre-order bonus'.

Cool I thinking maybe get game from Game shop not their website. So rest of other games I preorder in Shopto.net like The Darkness 2 and Catherine both come out same day :)

Just thinking about it now since you make me feel change it hahaha :drunk

hey guys, a small question ;

I accidently pressed B (cancel) when i got the messages about the first unlocks for ME# and KoA. I did subscribe for additional info in the beginning, but i also saw a screen on the background when i got the unlock messages, wich i cancelled....

just wondering if there was anything on that i should need to know about the unlocks?

Hope you understand what I am talking about