KTFO Tips... Good ones

Markos

For Kay Tee Eff Oh (Flash KO), the player must KO a Roster AI opponent (UFC fighters) with a counter hit. A good way to get this is to sway any of the opponent’s strike and punch. This will count as a counter punch. The player will then have a slight chance of KOing the opponent and obtaining this achievement. It is a very small percentage but the achievement does in fact unlock once these requirements are met. The achievement is also random, so do not think it is a bug in the software. The test team fully tested this achievement, and while they agree it is hard and random, it can be obtained. The best way they found to unlock it was to use Lesnar and throw elbows at the start of the round. It would take 2-3 elbows to get the KO but it was pretty much random when they would actually knock the opponent out.

Does the KO have to be in a certain amount of time? No, THQ testers have gotten it at different points in multiple rounds.

Does the amount of head damage matter? No, they have gotten it right away in ound one with the first punch thrown before.

Does the difficulty matter? No.

From THQ this has been as detailed as I have seen.... so good luck and i feel re invigorated to try again

:uzi:- - - - - - - KTFO

Will die

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Sanchez in the Tryout Gym

No way is a set way just for the record ok... I ran in threw a few elbwos (3 or 4) and backed off. then just sort of brawled and i got it by complete accident.

I threw a left hook from back sway, Brock right straight then a left elbow...

Pretty much i just kept trying to throw elbows and get lucky.

I might have rocked him but i dont remember.... like i said and just like the THQ dick said... the achievement is random and i beleive it is a stupid ass achievement but keep trying, and make sure you take a few breaks. fight online and keep it fun and good luck :woop:

Just spent 3 hours doing this with Lesnar/Sanchez in exhibition... no achievement. Then spent another 3 hours in Title Defense mode with Brock... no achievement.

I've got over 1,000 (T)KO vitories in single player (& that's not even counting the 200-300 I've done on seperate gamesaves). You'd think with that many KO's, atleast 1 of them would have unlocked "Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh!" by now. This achievement is a glitched piece of sh*t!

I hate to be one of those pricks... but its not glitched. If i showed you the message i sent to THQ you would think im a prick though haha. I all but cursed them out and said it was retarded to have a random ass achievement but i used the info they gave me. Just keep your head up and keep trying

:uzi: - - - - - - :locked

:cool::chair:chair:rant::boom:boxer:drunk

I finally got it!!! I was just f*ckin' around in exhibition on beginner as Frank Mir against James McSweeney. I threw a couple combos, pumped 2 right jabs in his blocked face, then I hit him with a left headkick 32 seconds into round 1, the game seemed to slow down a bit the second it landed, & the achievement popped!

:locked

Here's a video of the instant replay I took with my cellphone...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl_Ebcg4OJY]YouTube- Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! achievement[/ame]

Sh*t Yeah! Congrats, Joe!

Thanks! :D

I hereby say this thread should now be called the KTFO winners thread...

congrats everybody:Bounce:

LOL, that would be a great name! :p

After reading you guys posts this has made me wanna retry getting this cheevo that is the only one i have left to get and has been that way for a good month lol Ill try Cock Lesnar Vs Eddie Sanchez. and spam elbows lol

Nice! and indeed try that man, it's frustrating but it will unlock, I almost jumped when I saw the achievement finally pop up :woop:

btw, I don't know it this has anything to do, but try on the gym called

Tryout, Markos got it there, Vyper got it there, and I decided to try there since they got it there, and then I got it :p

so all use did was run over throw a few elbows?

ive done that more times then i can count, he just gets rocked?

did use rock him first or just straight k'o?

If you use Lesnar against let's say Sanchez, then 3 elbows is the most you can hit him with, because the 4th one WILL rock him. Throw 3 elbows, and then just counter. In some cases you will KO him with the first elbows you throw in the round, like in my case, only 2 elbows and KO, he did not get rocked. But KOing with 2 elbows is very random. Good Luck! :)

wooooooo got it ! :)

its confirmed that Brock Lesnar Vs Eddie Sanches at the try out gym is the way to go.

i ran over threw one strong left which he blocked, threw another strong left which connected cleanly, then a right elbow and flash KO'ed him and the achievment popped :)