Worst piece of shit ever...

Xplozion27

Worst piece of shit I've ever played, it stores game data via achievements so you can quit half way through a country course and it's so hard. This game is not worth a penny, so glad it's free. Such a shit game, the developers that made this are complete fucking morons.

lol. u mad bro

Something being free doesn't excuse it from criticism.

Physics are broken. I've gone from a complete stop to full speed instantly, almost always resulting in missing a jump or breaking the timing on whatever it is I'm trying to do.

There wasn't anything wrong with the physics. I think you might have some preconceived notion about how you want the physics to operate, rather than adjusting to what they actually are. I can understand not liking the physics, but I don't think there's any merit behind claiming them as "broken."

(Actually I did notice one thing with the physics and that was with the mobile horizontal trampolines. Sometimes after hitting the bounce it would completely cancel my momentum, which would often mess me up. That's all though.)

The Social Climber achievement did not unlock for me though (did for my brother, whom I played every level with), and that's pretty much my only complaint. Loved the game, very fun experience, and even if you don't like it I just cannot see how this game can rile such anger that require lengthy posts.

EDIT: Ah, I think I know why I didn't get Social Climber; one level was irking me so I chickened out, so it didn't register as complete. Now to figure out what level that was..

Edited by Veedrock

This game would be a lot of fun for 4 friends on 1 console playing it or a 4 way online match, otherwise like today when I got my final gold and 200 gamerscore, I have ripped my hair out trying to get all the gold medals and i'm glad I have finished this gladiator rip-off.

• 3 weeks later...

This game was free and it is fun and funny, it's like total Wipeout as a game. XD I really don't see the point of complaining about it though. I think that 'harm's way' game is rubbish but it's free so I can live with it, pretty easy Gamer points as well, once I can figure out where to go for some of them. >_<

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Free or not, some of these courses have me feeling like a five-hundred pound, diabetic man who has just ran up a flight of stairs for the last piece of chicken left in the entire world, only to find out that some skinny bastard beat me to it. :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like how people think because a game was free you don’t have a right to complain about it. So the only people that can comment on something that’s free are those who liked it? That’s a pretty strange way to look at it.

Also, who says a game has to be hard to be enjoyable? People are putting down Harms Way because it was to easy but easy or not I found it quite enjoyable. Me and a friend used to race each other all the time, our only complaint was it wasn’t longer. If they had a full game of Harms Way I’d buy that in a heartbeat.

I play games for fun and relaxation. Cussing and wanting to throw my controller across the room isn’t my idea of either.

• 6 months later...

I agree that this game is fun, just too hard/annoying. It was enjoyable until Europe4. That's when my blood slowly started boiling. Even though fun till that point, a game like this, free or not, should not be as tough as it gets. Like reapthechaos said, I want to enjoy my game, and not throw my controller across the room. And I have.