What car your going to use the most?

Well i thought id just start a poll even though the game is not out yet i am going to ask what car you are going to use the most out of the reported list of cars...im going to use the nissan skyline gtr the most probably or the mustang boss

Edit: oh yea also probably the 79 firebird forgot that it was in there

Edited by Bloody_Hitman666

I'll just ride your mom.

Nah, just kidding. That'd be a slow ride.

Anyways, Until the game comes out, We have no way of telling what is going to be the fastest, best at cornering, etc... so I'm just going to wait until I sit down, see a car I like, and can win races with it.

Because I can say "GTR All the way! Woo Nissan!" all I want, but if say, The Supra is 10x better, I'm not using the GTR.

I'll just ride your mom.

Nah, just kidding. That'd be a slow ride.

Anyways, Until the game comes out, We have no way of telling what is going to be the fastest, best at cornering, etc... so I'm just going to wait until I sit down, see a car I like, and can win races with it.

Because I can say "GTR All the way! Woo Nissan!" all I want, but if say, The Supra is 10x better, I'm not using the GTR.

kantazuni or w/e got u pretty bad but ill probley use bikes and own everyone just like in pgr4

I got dibbs on Ubermedic's mom. I hear she moves fast.

Nah just kidding. Or am I? ^_^

I'm gonna pick the Hyundai Tiburon. It's the fastest.

nah shes slow but yea im not looking for the fastest car im i just want a car that can look really cool and has good handling in somewhat good speed(doesnt have to be the fastest)