Gold Digger Doesn't Work

I don't care what people say....you can't get this achievement now. I tried about everything to get it. Deleted the patch, reinstall at the title screen, became number 1 in the weekly rankings, I got all the medals - gold, silver, bronze, i switched to an old xbox and reloaded my profile, then switched back to the other, watched the credits, seriously i think i did everything ive heard on here would unlock it and none of it works, so don't waste your time....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't know what to think anymore.

Someone got this achievement with no problem from TA.

He acquired on 3/25/2011

Here's a link and you be judge if he got it legit or not.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?pp=0&GamerTag=x+G+xxx

It sure does look legit, I'm gunna say it isn't though sinse no one else has reported doing it sinse then.

• 2 weeks later...
It sure does look legit, I'm gunna say it isn't though sinse no one else has reported doing it sinse then.

Check out his achievements in later games on his tag and you'll see he likes using a hex editor (Rock Band 2, Godfather, Mercenaries 2 are good examples). It's much easier for cheaters to look legit now but past records shine out like sore thumbs.

Check out his achievements in later games on his tag and you'll see he likes using a hex editor (Rock Band 2, Godfather, Mercenaries 2 are good examples). It's much easier for cheaters to look legit now but past records shine out like sore thumbs.

Not true, he is one of my personal friends, and he did it legit. But it is very glitchy. He used alot of time getting it, and got all golds, silvers and bronce multiple times before getting it. So stop acusing people for that shit.

well I dont know guys. I had the game twice before, but I just borowed it, today I bought it, so I have the game twice myself.

I have done it 3 times now, everytime getting all the medals, so 5 gold, 5 silver and 5 brons.

I also saw ofcourse on TrueAchievements that some people got the achievement in 2011.

I don't know about that? I sure belief they did it legit, or that's what I hope at least.

I have my thoughts about somebody from Denmark, but again, I don't say they game saved or what, but why can I not get it, if they can, then I should get it too.

I have proof, I took pictures of it, but it's no use. Those people who got it, I really want to know what and how they did it, I want to hear from themself....

I just got my 10 wins in a row for the second time, and other medals also multiple times..... pfff maybe I should keep on going, maybe I can get it. I will let you know if I get it, but I'm tryin' since 2009 so for me this one can NO longer be obtained sadly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Kinda unfortunate that they never fixed the problem. It's also funny that despite the achievement being unobtainable, the online still works whereas the ranked online for UFC Undisputed 3 is down.

Here's hoping that EA do a better job. Not like they have the most amazing track record for online achievements with sports titles, but one can hope.