How many hours does the Career mode take?

Flea

I can't remember exactly how many hours it took me but I know for sure it was under 10 hours of gameplay for all 1000GP. It really comes down to how good you are at the game as some people can breeze through it while others just can't seem to get it. Also getting 1000 career points your first time through will save you a lot of time ;).

I can't remember exactly how many hours it took me but I know for sure it was under 10 hours of gameplay for all 1000GP. It really comes down to how good you are at the game as some people can breeze through it while others just can't seem to get it. Also getting 1000 career points your first time through will save you a lot of time ;).

GGGGRRRRARARARARARRARRARAAAWWHHHHHAAAAAAAA

*Breaks into a fit of tears and painful squirming*

I hate career mode after playing through the SECOND TIME!!!!!!

trust me, you will be alot better second play through. I told myself I wasn't going to try it again but hell I am now. Alot better this time around. I'm in my second season ranked at 5 after two tournies. Before in my first try, probably like 150 in my second season at the same point. I changed my stats around and it works better now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...