This game is out in 2 Weeks!!

http://speedcap.net/sharing/1674/e6c26cc647a8e92de87d027edf0f91d9.png

"2013 and beyond", not in 2 weeks. Ever since its announcement, it has been known to be released in 2013. You are talking about the wrong version.

isn't this the same game that has been coming out in episodes? or am i wrong?

This is what you are referring to. The already available version is to be released on disc.

http://speedcap.net/sharing/1674/e6c26cc647a8e92de87d027edf0f91d9.png

"2013 and beyond", not in 2 weeks. Ever since its announcement, it has been known to be released in 2013. You are talking about the wrong version.

This is what you are referring to. The already available version is to be released on disc.

no, This http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-walking-dead-a-telltale-games-series/104328

Says release December 11th its all the episodes all in one

so why the hell aren't the achievements up and release date? It releases December 4th get to it!

Right...the achievements you asked for in your first post are here...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/the-walking-dead/achievements/

no, This http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-walking-dead-a-telltale-games-series/104328

Says release December 11th its all the episodes all in one

A iBuzz7S stated, there is another, completely separate, game coming out sometime in the future.

• 1 month later...
It's the internet. Shouldn't be that hard to believe. :p

I'm still undecided about this game, as I don't want it to be some uber-shooter game. i.e. Dead Island.

Dead Island was good until I played it for a few days and realized no matter what I did and how I did it the game repeated on itself over and over and over. It got boring really really quickly and what I'd like to know is what is The Walking Dead going to do to make sure this doesn't happen??? Because I really like the show and would hate for this game to ruin it for me.:uzi:

Really looking forward to this game! Pretty sure it's been given a release date for March. Cannot wait! :woop:

End of March (UK) right? Or something like that anyway.

It's getting closer and closer to the £30 and under price point over here, currently it's just over the mark but hoping it will drop a little before it's released so I can scoop it up.

I'm not holding out for much and wont let it destroy what I think of the show etc, just hoping it will be fun and repetitive zombie crap that you seem to get nowadays. Please, oh please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any money this will be £15 in asda within a month of release. Such a shame that it doesn't look like a game that has had much thought or money put into it. This could have been the game that true Resident Evil fans have been waiting for since Code Veronica! A puzzle/survival horror would be great, this looks like a cheap L4D arcade mash-up from 2007.

Look forward this game for just achievements. I knew this game will be awful and graphics look bad in gameplay video. Not only that but gameplay look chunky and Zombie A.I.s look terrible in gameplay video. Well we have wait and see when launch in end of March and ready for crazy Easter releases with BioShock Infinite, LEGO City Undercover, Army of TWO: The Devils Cartel and more. Lol :)

this game looks shit

Cool story, bro.

Look forward this game for just achievements. I knew this game will be awful and graphics look bad in gameplay video. Not only that but gameplay look chunky and Zombie A.I.s look terrible in gameplay video. Well we have wait and see when launch in end of March and ready for crazy Easter releases with BioShock Infinite, LEGO City Undercover, Army of TWO: The Devils Cartel and more. Lol :)

That was an old gameplay video. Plus it's not all about graphics.

Anybody heard about Split Screen or at least some kind of Co-op? If I remember correctly one of the pre order bonuses say something about online but that could be Leaderboards. But still, in 2 weeks it releases and not a thing is said publicly about the game ie. system link, co-op, game content download etc.

Lulz for Aliens: Colonial Marines

Anybody heard about Split Screen or at least some kind of Co-op? If I remember correctly one of the pre order bonuses say something about online but that could be Leaderboards. But still, in 2 weeks it releases and not a thing is said publicly about the game ie. system link, co-op, game content download etc.

Lulz for Aliens: Colonial Marines

It doesn't look like there will be any.