Beat Story but missed lots of achievements?

reedomann

So I have fully completed the main story mode part of Grand theft auto v and have gotten the ending 40 g achievement. i got some of them but i for some reason missed many of the secret achievements for the main story mode. The ones i missed include A fair days pay, The moment of truth, diamond hard, subversive, blitzed, the government gimps, the big one!. These all say "can't miss, main story." I have completed the full main mission single player campain so im not sure why i didnt get these.

That's weird. They should have unlocked right.after finishing each related mission.

I suggest that you "redo" each mission, in the mission list (without skipping section). I read somewhere that if you use the skip option (for hard part) some achievement doesnt unlock. Maybe you didnt skip any, but worth telling.

Did you skip the missions after dying on them? This will prevent you from unlocking the achievements. I'm not sure if replaying them would work, but it's worth a try. There have been reports of people never getting certain missions and not being able to unlock them for 100% completion, but I haven't heard of anyone completing the levels and not unlocking the achievements. Did you play through the story on a different profile or something?