Achievement Guide

SengIV

For Give Him Give Minutes you could just put the quarters to three minutes kick the ball off then you can take your time and score. Then all you have to do is receive the ball in the second half and keep in from there which is pretty easy if you have the difficulty on rookie and are playing with Florida (even if i hate them LSU all the way even if they sucked last year).

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the bowl trophy achievements... you dont have to have user control of the team to add the bowl game trophy to your case. just start a dynasty and play all the bowl games at the end of the year one minute quarters with whatever team you chose. you must actually play (or supersim) the game, however if they arent a user controlled team. much faster than doing conference by conference dynasties

Edited by ArrowQB 18

This achievement it EASY. Use the following web page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_bids_to_college_bowl_games

You do NOT have to play the bowl game/championships. You just need to add the trophy to your case. Keep in mind your case can get "full" so remove the duplicate trophies. IE: If you have 3 Big 10 Championship trophies remove 2 from your case.

Can you be more specfic on what you have to do since you claim its so easy but i link to wiki doesnt exactly tell you what to do

There is no need for the arguing or flaming. The guide is getting done so everyone calm down. Most of the arguing posts will probably be deleted because they are not necessary. If you're trying to help answer questions we appreciate it but there is no need to argue.

What do you mean you don't have to play a game to get the trophies. Do you have to do the games in dynasty or can you do these in exhibition.

How do you not plau the game and gain the trophy at the same time.

This is in reference to the 34 trophies

You only need to win the game. So you can just simply sim the bowl games and if you win the trophy will be added to your trophy case. You can play the games if you want but you only need to sim them to get the trophies. It needs to be done in either Dynasty mode or Road to Glory Mode.

Now here are a few more achievements I got yesterday.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgBig Man on Campus (25 points)

In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

You can get these achievements with any player in any conference but certain conferences such as the SEC it will be tougher for you to get the NCAA All-Time leaderboard achievement.

This is the easiest of the RTG achievement. To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 1 seasons It might take you two seasons but I doubt it. You should get this achievement while the 1st season is simming. You will need only 270 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgThe Best of All-Time (50 points)

In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 3 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 3rd season is simming. You will need only 825 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgKing of the Conference (35 points)

In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 2 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 2nd season is simming. You will need only 565 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgBig Fish In A Small Pond (20 points)

Become a 5-star Road to Glory prospect.

You'll need to get this achievement while you are playing in the High School Playoffs. After playing 3 games you should get this achievement. Also remember that you can't just play anyway and get this achievement. You will need to do at least halfway decent to become a 5-star prospect. For example, if you're player is a QB you will need to get at least a few hundred yards and a few touchdowns. If you get anymore than 2 INT's I would suggest you restart the game.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/-MDoZQ==.jpgBall…Ball…Ball… (10 points)

Jar the ball loose with a User-Controlled Hit Stick tackle (excludes co-op).

Probably an easier method, for me at least, is to play with two controllers. Once you have the ball just punt it and have the second controller do a punt block. Now just simply use a hit stick on the punt returner, it should only take a few tries before he finally fumbles.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/-MDoZQ==.jpgLocked and Loaded (15 points)

With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

Vs CPU Method:

Before the CPU calls hike I suggest pick your player ( I suggest Free Safety) and click "LS" to player lock on that player. This achievement is definitely not easy but if you pick to be a Free Safety or Strong Safety most of the time you won't have to individually guard a player. I would also suggest playing against a horrible team so if you do intercept it you won't get caught by the opposing team.

Easier Method:

Use 2 controllers. Simply player lock on a Cornerback, Free Safety or Strong Safety. Now with the second controller throw it to the WR that your player lock player is guarding. Personally I think this is harder to do unless you have another person playing with the second controller. If you're playing with both controlles it could be kind of difficult.

Edited by Bishop24

There is no need for the arguing or flaming. The guide is getting done so everyone calm down. Most of the arguing posts will probably be deleted because they are not necessary. If you're trying to help answer questions we appreciate it but there is no need to argue.

You only need to win the game. So you can just simply sim the bowl games and if you win the trophy will be added to your trophy case. You can play the games if you want but you only need to sim them to get the trophies. It needs to be done in either Dynasty mode or Road to Glory Mode.

Now here are a few more achievements I got yesterday.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgBig Man on Campus (25 points)

In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

You can get these achievements with any player in any conference but certain conferences such as the SEC it will be tougher for you to get the NCAA All-Time leaderboard achievement.

This is the easiest of the RTG achievement. To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 1 seasons It might take you two seasons but I doubt it. You should get this achievement while the 1st season is simming. You will need only 270 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgThe Best of All-Time (50 points)

In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 3 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 3rd season is simming. You will need only 825 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgKing of the Conference (35 points)

In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 2 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 2nd season is simming. You will need only 565 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/+GQeJw==.jpgBig Fish In A Small Pond (20 points)

Become a 5-star Road to Glory prospect.

You'll need to get this achievement while you are playing in the High School Playoffs. After playing 3 games you should get this achievement. Also remember that you can't just play anyway and get this achievement. You will need to do at least halfway decent to become a 5-star prospect. For example, if you're player is a QB you will need to get at least a few hundred yards and a few touchdowns. If you get anymore than 2 INT's I would suggest you restart the game.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/-MDoZQ==.jpgBall…Ball…Ball… (10 points)

Jar the ball loose with a User-Controlled Hit Stick tackle (excludes co-op).

Probably an easier method, for me at least, is to play with two controllers. Once you have the ball just punt it and have the second controller do a punt block. Now just simply use a hit stick on the punt returner, it should only take a few tries before he finally fumbles.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1003/-MDoZQ==.jpgLocked and Loaded (15 points)

With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

Vs CPU Method:

Before the CPU calls hike I suggest pick your player ( I suggest Free Safety) and click "LS" to player lock on that player. This achievement is definitely not easy but if you pick to be a Free Safety or Strong Safety most of the time you won't have to individually guard a player. I would also suggest playing against a horrible team so if you do intercept it you won't get caught by the opposing team.

Easier Method:

Use 2 controllers. Simply player lock on a Cornerback, Free Safety or Strong Safety. Now with the second controller throw it to the WR that your player lock player is guarding. Personally I think this is harder to do unless you have another person playing with the second controller. If you're playing with both controlles it could be kind of difficult.

Thanks Bishop. I updated the guide with all that information.

To find out what level you are on for the Season Showdown achievement go to Main Menu > Season Showdown > Credit History > My Credits. On the next screen you will see what level you are on for skills, strategy, etc. Might want to add that in so people can keep track.

Edited by Bishop24

For The RE trick for getting the leader board achievements do you create him before you start Road To Glory mode?

Before starting Road to Glory go to Team Management > View & Edit Rosters from the Main Menu and edit his stats all the way to 99. I forgot to mention that.

Also pertaining to win all 34 bowl trophies. All you have to do is at the end of the season play OR super sim every bowl game. Just make sure you win all the games and you will get this achievement. I just played the New Mexico Bowl and after winning it I got the trophy for my trophy case. So you will only need one dynasty for this achievement, hopefully.

Edited by Bishop24

i should get the credit for the de achievement rick since i am the one who posted it first

???

Which ones? Because what is on the guide is what Bishop and I said. And if I remember Bishop pit you in the credits.

Edit:

just checked. You already have credit.

Edited by SengIV

i should get the credit for the de achievement rick since i am the one who posted it first

You have credit, it's at the end of the Road to Glory achievements. I don't forget to give credit where it's due. I actually gave you credit for telling us to use Notre Dame so Seng change it to telling us about the trick. It's up to Seng whether he puts it at the top of the guide but I did give you credit.

You have credit, it's at the end of the Road to Glory achievements. I don't forget to give credit where it's due. I actually gave you credit for telling us to use Notre Dame so Seng change it to telling us about the trick. It's up to Seng whether he puts it at the top of the guide but I did give you credit.

I will change it tonight. But I won't be putting his name at the top. Sorry but the guide is done mainly by me and Bishop. 3 achievements isnt enough to get partial credit.

i cant get mr febnurary i did exactly what u said went undefeated won sec champ. and bsc. and heisman but they dont recurit anyone good for me just a bunch of 3 n 4 stars and i always finish ranked around 9 or 10 recurting class

i cant get mr febnurary i did exactly what u said went undefeated won sec champ. and bsc. and heisman but they dont recurit anyone good for me just a bunch of 3 n 4 stars and i always finish ranked around 9 or 10 recurting class

For the first three weeks of the season go into Recruiting manually. Then start with the 5* players that you have targeted. Then Quick Call them straight down a line offering scholarships and make sure it is max time. I am in Bowl Season with:

7 = 5*

1 = 4*

I am top of the classes right now. Next one has 1 5*

For the achievement Give Him 5 minutes I see in the description to take a penalty for delay of game. Personally I would say you should not take a penalty but to just kneel it when you have 1 second on the play clock. That way you keep the clock running even before the play clock starts up again and never have a stoppage in time that way.

The other question I have and I would assume someone has tried it and that is why it is not mentioned is does turning off the play clock negate this achievement? Otherwise, I would think you could just make sure to have the ball with over 5 minutes left in the 4Q and just let the clock run out. Or does the option for chew up the clock not come up then?

And the most important note to make on this, when you do get your first downs do not go out of bounds.

Edited by Schloob