Farkas won't leave me alone!

xK Marcus

I'm doing Lost to the Ages quest, and quick travelled to Arkngthamz, When I arrived and headed to where I need to go, I ran into Farkas, who automatically stated conversing with me, apparently wanting to accompany me. The only option is to tell him to follow me, which doesn't work because I'm already travelling with someone. Everytime I back out of dialogue with him he follows me and the dialogue starts up again, he is following me everywhere and won't leave me alone, I can't kill him, what do I do??

Guest Scotty
I'm doing Lost to the Ages quest, and quick travelled to Arkngthamz, When I arrived and headed to where I need to go, I ran into Farkas, who automatically stated conversing with me, apparently wanting to accompany me. The only option is to tell him to follow me, which doesn't work because I'm already travelling with someone. Everytime I back out of dialogue with him he follows me and the dialogue starts up again, he is following me everywhere and won't leave me alone, I can't kill him, what do I do??

Tell your other follower to go their own way, then talk to him again. That might work.

• 2 weeks later...
He just wants to get to know you better. Personally, I think you should give him that chance.

Seriously, why are you being so hostile to his advances? You should make plans to go eat somewhere nice, maybe a picnic on the Throat of the World or a romantic dinner for two in the Ratways of Riften. Get to know each other some and see where it leads.

Guest Scotty
Funny but I stopped having followers when I found out they could die. Same goes for the dog and a horse.

i dont do companions either. they just get in the way. i've been watching some dude on youtube, doing a 'lets play' for skyrim, and he just has armies of people following him, mainly lydia, plus a conjured daedra plus one of the heros you can summon from sovnguard, plus any npc mission specific followers. it drove me crazy watching all these people killing everything for him. and the ammount of times he reloaded because lydia died was getting annoying.:p

the only good companion, imo, is serana because she is hard as shit and cant die.

• 6 months later...