The End?

mc50341

Hey, I have tried and tried to complete the final stage in the impossibles series and the best I got was a third place, so i am begging you for some advide how to trade this third with a gold - any of you who have any tactics for this stage?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Hey, I have tried and tried to complete the final stage in the impossibles series and the best I got was a third place, so i am begging you for some advide how to trade this third with a gold - any of you who have any tactics for this stage?

Ok I just got gold on this today. I was lucky and got it on my 2nd try. The best I can do is tell you what I did.

I chose the Phantom vehicle I believe (I think that is what it is called). It is the vehicle with the most even stats that you can choose from for this event. I used the melee weapon loadout (with the shotgun front and grenades rear ). In the beginning of the race I attempted to get as many points as possible. I shot at all of the vehicles after the start and attempted to kill those that I weakend. There are two rivals (in the warlord vehicle) and if you can kill both of those it can skyrocket your points especially if you have a point multiplyer going. Near as I can tell the more you shoot into a group the faster you can get wreck points multipliers. If you can kill a few of the cars quickly and race well you can get into first place at the beginning of the second lap (at least I did). Dont be scared to use your boost but make sure you have a full boost for the last hill before the finish or the rubberband AI will prolly catch or kill you. Once you get into first just continue to drop grenades but obviously try not to overheat your weapon. Keep shooting at anything that is destructible as well in an attempt to get ur wreck points multiplier up. When you are dropping grenades try and fishtail slightly and it will send ur grenades over a wider area hitting more enemies. I hope this helps but alot of this game is luck as you know by now. I only have one race before getting golds on everything and it is the first gang war race.....cant get enough points and first it seems.

If melee doesnt work for you try using rocket/smoke or rocket/grenades. My suggestion is to change your power of your rocket to level three (by hitting X at the screen where you select loadouts) because the rockets then have a heat seeking capability if your car's reticule is red aiming on an enemy. Keep at it and good luck.