Achievement Trading Thread

nayR2012

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH this game is awesome.

That said I need help with "Beat A Winner" and would be willing to assist with other achievements to get it. I am a Unicorn online, so if someone out there needs "Beat A Winner", I'm a quick way to get it.

Gamertag: HopeStillFlies

This guy is legit! Helped me and I will return the favor when I find someone to help boost my rank up!

• 2 weeks later...

I need Menage-a-Quatre and Beat a Winner. Working on Enscrewsiast too, but that'll come eventually. I am presently a Unicorn. Friend/message me and we'll try to figure something out. Gamertag: InDetFilms

EDIT: Just need Menage-a-Quatre now. I'd be happy to lose to any group of three people who need Beat a Winner. Or whatever.

Edited by InDetFilms

• 1 month later...

I'm currently below a dullard after going for the slack attack and I will try and stay there long enough to help a couple people get lose to a loser. I still need it myself, as well as menage a quartre and beat a winner. Not having luck too often with the quick match so I'd be happy to at least set up a 4 player game here. Send me a message if you want to go for something gt: OldBen217

Edited by oldben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still playing this? I just picked a copy of this up for cheap (I played YDKJ on the PC years ago and figured this might be fun) and would like to knock out a chunk of the achievements.

I'm looking to get all of the Online Achievements done. Please message me on XBL if anyone is still playing this!

GT: xI HawkEyez Ix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...