The Need Help with a Freeplay Target Thread

True Marvellous

Can't get the target that's in the big mansion in Champagne Ardenne, the one with the cars and that you steal the Aurora back from. The target I can't get is the one that seems to be on the very edge of the hill the mansion's on, seems to be either on the side of the cliff or just on top but I can't find it anywhere. :eek: Can anyone help? Thanks.

I got the achievement for the area with the AA gun right near it, and looking at it my first thought was a jump, as i couldnt see anything around or below the cliff....if it is a jump, its a pretty fair drop

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Yea me2. There is a white dot with a square black marking around it, but there is nothing!

BTW how do you guys destroy these rockets that are underground and covered with these huge triangle like shapes? There is one just after Le havre. I've tried bombing, shooting panzershrek(Which never reached it, always hit the triangle shapes covering it) and everything, but I can't get it to blow up. I even killed the guy who's next to it but it doesn't blow up.

^^ Yea me2. There is a white dot with a square black marking around it, but there is nothing!

BTW how do you guys destroy these rockets that are underground and covered with these huge triangle like shapes? There is one just after Le havre. I've tried bombing, shooting panzershrek(Which never reached it, always hit the triangle shapes covering it) and everything, but I can't get it to blow up. I even killed the guy who's next to it but it doesn't blow up.

Try look for the manhole with hut. ususally same thing in LeHarve near the train yard.

i'm missing 1 general nazi, 2 post cards, 2 snipers nest, 1 supply drop and 3 nazi towers for zone two. but there's no dots on the zone two area...can anybody help?

was wondering if anybody knows how to clear the freeplay event in the isle de la cite where veronique was supposed to be excuted? I can't seen to find the objective there.

Edited by LilMissRoxy

I have cleared every white dot that was on my map in Area 1. It says I still need 2 supply drops, 1 search light and 1 scenic spot. I have searched everywhere, gone to boarding targets and they are for the neighbouring zone. I have blown up multiple targets in between the checkpoints and they are for Area 2 or 3.

There is 1 scenic spot I need but can't reach it. It's the one on the big building near the checkpoint to Area 2, very close to La Belle. There was also a postcard inside this area. The outer walls are not climb-able (they have spikes on the top). I have found a zip wire in Area 2 that gets me to the higher roof area, but I couldn't find a way onto the actual roof and towards the scenic spot.

Anyone know how to get this one?

Can anyone explain this one better? I know I can skip this one and still get the achievements, but it's taunting me. It's going to drive me nuts to have 1 target left and no clue how to get it.

The best I can tell is to try to make a running jump from across the street on the really tall building, but every time I attempt it I come up just short of being able to grab the ledge.

Ok if im thinkin of the right arch there should be a tall white building south of the arch running jump towards arch and got it. There are 2 archs though but one has a zipline. The building i mentioned should be the tallest in the vicinity. It may take a couple tries but only way i could find

Im stuck on 2 freeplay targets on the same building. Its a large building in Paris area one there is a centre area with a statue with barbwire all around it. The 2 i need an AA tower and a watch tower i think are on 2 spire like strucures at the other end of building. I can get onto the roof but for the life of me cannot find anyway to climb these spires would really appreciate sum help as its driving me nuts

Im stuck on 2 freeplay targets on the same building. Its a large building in Paris area one there is a centre area with a statue with barbwire all around it. The 2 i need an AA tower and a watch tower i think are on 2 spire like strucures at the other end of building. I can get onto the roof but for the life of me cannot find anyway to climb these spires would really appreciate sum help as its driving me nuts

Use RPG to shoot both of them from the ground. You need to get disguise clothes and go into area look for the yellow lights to follow on the walls. Also there is gap between the spikes & pilar to climb over and get into the statues area.

Can anyone helo with this one i have taken a screenshot from the map but i cant find it any where

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Kuniva007/Capture2.png

Climb the bldg near the purple square just northwest of viewpoint's bldg (west of yellow triangle), look for yellow lights to follow and use zipline, but once you arrived at the viewpoint's bldg, move left little bit from the yellow light and tapping A repeatly till you made onto roof.

Just a tip for those of you who havn't bought all the maps yet. Start off by just buying, let's say, the Paris Area 1 map and then do all the missions. This won't save you any time but if you buy all maps at once it's easy to be overwhelmed.

Cimitiere De Pere Lachaise:

I've got two in here that I can't for the life of me get, one on the 2nd 'tier' just to the southeast of the blob in the northwest corner, and one in the circle at the eastern end where the little chapel is.

I've also got 4 left, but only two dots in what I believe is area 1...Apparently I've got a scenic spot, a radar station and two supply drops...any ideas?

Has any got a pic of zone 2 only. I'm pretty sure that I have done all the Freeplay missions in that area but it hasn't popped yet.

Got it. I thought that "land locked" island was part of Zone 3.

Where is this "land locked island" you are referring to? Im having the same problem. TIA

Where is this "land locked island" you are referring to? Im having the same problem. TIA

It's a prison as Death Row between the zone 2 and 3 on the river area next to the fuel plant platform.. You can look for the ladder by river bank or climb bldg to find the manhole sewer (in zone 2 just north of fuel plant platform) across from the barricaded gate that connected to the prison area.

Edited by PwcrLinux

stuck on the ones in saarbrucken. achievement description for that area says to complete 53 and ive counted how many i have in that area and it comes to 53 but no chieve... the hell? its the same for paris area 1, total completed in that area comes to 333 but clearly no cheevie =( ah well if i do some more im sure it'll unlock

Edited by Cyanack

There's a dot in southwest Picardie, near a sideways horse-shoe shaped road. When I go there, I can't see anything to blow up or pick up... What am I missing here? It's due north of Margaret's hangout. On the map it looks like a couple brown squiggles then a horseshoe. I blew up a canon and something else nearby, but I can't figure out what the 3rd dot is. Help?