Screw it, I quit.

Fuck it. I am done with this game for good. What a waste of points for a whopping 40GP that ill never get past.

I can 1000 Halo 3 but cant get half way through this stupid fucking game. No idea why I bought BOTH of them either. The other one with challenges is at least semi fun but now I just wish I could trade it back in for 100pts or something.

I have never felt such anger for little fucking shapes in my life before. Or bright colors, or techno. I now officially hate all 3 thanks to this game. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

took me like a month to beat the first one, and I was pretty good to begin with. All I did to keep it fresh was just not focus on it, and jump in and play it trying to get it for like half an hour then, getting on with my life; made it to where it didn't irritate me. But here is what I loved to death about completing this game. Being able to do it... so many people have 1000s and such on games I could easily fully complete, but few of them have geometry wars completed cause they are not as skilled at games as I am they just want it more. So I think you should not give up, cause having geo wars completed is just too good to pass up over the frustration, and if that doesnt work for ya then dont let that game get the best of you, kick its ass or what not. The second games achievements are dumb btw, just forget that game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Fuck it. I am done with this game for good. What a waste of points for a whopping 40GP that ill never get past.

I can 1000 Halo 3 but cant get half way through this stupid fucking game. No idea why I bought BOTH of them either. The other one with challenges is at least semi fun but now I just wish I could trade it back in for 100pts or something.

I have never felt such anger for little fucking shapes in my life before. Or bright colors, or techno. I now officially hate all 3 thanks to this game. :mad:

gamer score doesn't mean squat no one is gonna think your cool if its really high or you took every achievement out of every game. quite the oposite in fact. why not just enjoy games and don't wory about the achievments.

geometry wars is a great litle game even if it is hard. don't go trying to make it out to be crap just bacause you can't take the achievments out of it.

took me like a month to beat the first one, and I was pretty good to begin with. All I did to keep it fresh was just not focus on it, and jump in and play it trying to get it for like half an hour then, getting on with my life; made it to where it didn't irritate me. But here is what I loved to death about completing this game. Being able to do it... so many people have 1000s and such on games I could easily fully complete, but few of them have geometry wars completed cause they are not as skilled at games as I am they just want it more. So I think you should not give up, cause having geo wars completed is just too good to pass up over the frustration, and if that doesnt work for ya then dont let that game get the best of you, kick its ass or what not. The second games achievements are dumb btw, just forget that game.

This.

I got the game the other day, only 3 achievements for 20g so far but I am loving it, it probably is one of the harder games i've played and yet am addicted to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been trying to do this game slowly. Now that I'm on christmas break I figure that If I play right until I want to throw the controller, that's all I can do. It's a fun game and gets your heart pumping once everything starts blending together. Good luck everyone!:drunk

• 2 months later...

Oh, it's possible. Go on YouTube and look up the high score runs, they're ridiculous.

holy shiiit, this guy is like geometry wars god. lol, i thought i was good at lasting a while without shooting them (beginning). he is just playing around with them, going in and out of tiny gaps.

i have been playing this game on and off for years, cant see ever getting that good :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
gamer score doesn't mean squat no one is gonna think your cool if its really high or you took every achievement out of every game. quite the oposite in fact. why not just enjoy games and don't wory about the achievments.

geometry wars is a great litle game even if it is hard. don't go trying to make it out to be crap just bacause you can't take the achievments out of it.

I'm sorry but.. remind me why you have an account on this website?

• 3 weeks later...