Recap: Street Trace NYC Exclusive Event

DaKing240

Christine,

Any news on a release date?

I saw Street Trace on Xbox.com (see http://forum.xboxic.com/showthread.php?t=1906).

Cheers!

Denis.

This thread was over 3 months old man...:(

I'm just telling you now, in the future, PM someone if you're going to ask them a question. It's not worth bringing up an old thread to ask ONE question to ONE person. Just telling you.

But while the question has been asked, I would also like to know when the release date is.

This thread was over 3 months old man...:(

I'm just telling you now, in the future, PM someone if you're going to ask them a question. It's not worth bringing up an old thread to ask ONE question to ONE person. Just telling you.

But while the question has been asked, I would also like to know when the release date is.

Thanks for the advice deathbypig, I'll just keep on doing things my way if you don't mind :p.

The game looks done on PartneNet, it should be pretty close to release.

Cheers,

Denis.

Thanks for the advice deathbypig, I'll just keep on doing things my way if you don't mind :p.

Cheers,

Denis.

And doing things like that will get your ass either a) an infraction or b) because of your blatent idiocy that you have shown to us all, for someone who was simply telling you the way things are done around here, to act that way, banned...

Cheers,

Denis.

If somebody has 602 posts, then they probably know what they're doing and you should listen to what they are telling you. Now stop being so ignorant and read the forum rules.

Hey guys,

DenisDenis is the Lead Press for a little game called Mad Tracks, show some respect will you. He is the person who helped us get Mad Tracks acheivements early, and has been very cool to our community. While I understand that we don't like bumping old threads, if anything he is explaining to us that the game may be launching soon.