100% Case Completion Guide (with DLC)

II OE II

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i should update this a little bit. I realize there is a missing clue in Nicholson Electroplating, but i have been unable to go and double check the information.

Unfortunately due to a recent work injury, i am effectively bed ridden and almost unable to move. It actually hurts quite a bit to type out this message, but as soon as i am better i will correct any missing and incorrect information. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Great Guide!

On the Traffic case "Fallen Idol"

Marlon Hopgood

Association with Bishop: Lie / Chloral Hydrate OR Empty Film Canister

Whereabouts of Bishop: Truth

Locate Mark BishopRelationship with Ballard: Lie / Empty Film Canister

Evidence of Blackmail: Lie / $20,000 check OR Blackmail

I chose the Lie option and $20,000 check. It is not the correct response, however, I still got a 5 star rating on the case even though I missed the question. When I failed the question, I considered restarting the case and others might do the same. Maybe this option should be removed from the guide?

Great work on the guide, thanks for the hard work!

Hopefully someone can help... I followed the guide on here to the letter pretty much, but on one of the cases I just got 4 stars despite getting all evidence and all the questions correct... If I cause too much damage with my car does that effect my star rating?

Can't say thanks enough for this excellent guide. This isn't my preferred game type so it was a bit of a struggle to get through the "real" detective work stuff and still stay engaged in the game. The game is fine, it's just me that's the problem. Your guide was incredibly helpful and I'm even considering going with the DLC, but have to find my 50 Gold Reels first. Thanks for the great work.