Cool Off the Hot Seat help?

ViVaGordito4evr

Can anyone explain a good way to get this achievement. I've tried various methods and the closest I came so far was getting my coach down to 31% where I stayed for 2 seasons and couldnt get below that. Should I increase to Heisman difficulty for simming? Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers,

:drunk

It's not glitched. Why does everyone think that if an achievement didn't unlock for them it's automatically glitched?

I used the method in the guide contributed by Toy Story 3, but with some variation:

"Start off by choosing Texas and become the head coach. Go to roster and edit everyone over 80 overall. Lower the first 5 options to 0 and then save. Continue that until all players over 80 overall change to 40 overall. Now go to your depth chart and make everyone that is now 40 overall a starting position. If you get to a position with no one that is 40 overall, just skip that position. It shouldn't matter if some positions have decent overall players. The positions that are most important to have starters at 40 overall are QB, HB, and WR. Now simulate to the start of the season. After that simulate to conference championship week. You most likely will be 0-12 at the end of the conference championship week. You will not qualify for any bowls, so just simulate to the end of the season. The achievement will unlock after the season ends."

1) I chose Texas as stated.

2) The variation: I only edited the QB, HB and top two WR's down to 40 overall, not everyone over 80. But I did make sure that they were the starters by going to the depth chart and putting them in the starter position.

3) I simmed each week (on Freshman) without adjusting the schedule. I played some BAD teams, and I still went 0-12. I didn't even sim week to week, just simmed the entire regular season. If you think that you'll win a few games, you might want to sim week to week and save it if you lose. That way, if you do happen to win a game, you can just reload the dynasty and try again.

4) Didn't play any conference championships, didn't qualify for any bowls. I simmed to the end of the season.

5) When it got to the coaches choices screen, I was at something like 16%, but I didn't lose my job, so I got the achievement.

There you have it.

I just got it, really easily...

- I picked Georgia Tech, started a Dynasty, chose; Alabama, LSU, and Oklahoma (I think that was the order) for my non conference games. Then just simulated the season, bowl season. All the way to the end of the season and it unlocked when it was done.

* It only took about 15 minutes. If you're having trouble this method might be worth a try. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...