Calander Man

count23

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got this achievement, I changed the dates on my XBox, then I went in and talked to him on the dates. Then, I didn't get the achievement, turns out, you need to let the game save every time you talk to him...2 hours of my time wasted, lol.

No shit, Einstein. The calendar crosses out the months. Most people would play it safe and make sure the game saved first then do it.

How would you do this on the GFWL version?

It's actually easier and quicker than the xbox version as with GFWL all you have to do is change your system clock and he will talk to you, you can get around 3 or 4 different dates done before he will stop talking to you so what you do is exit the court from the back door and it will save your game, then enter the building again and get the rest done, it will give you the timestamp for the real time that you did it as you can still be connected to the internet to get this one.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry to bump the topic,

so if i go offline and keep changing the dates through my 360 will i get this? bit confused with this one lol

Yes. Make sure you are offline (I take my wireless adapter out). Change the date on your Xbox, load the game, go see the Calendar Man, talk to him, exit the courthouse. Exit to Dashboard. Change the date, and go through all the steps again.

I have two months left to go before I get the achievement! :)

I started playing this on 31st October last year, just so I could get "I'm Batman" to pop on Halloween! Then I quickly saved Catwoman for the "Acid Bath" to unlock. Finally I spoke to Calendar Man, got the Halloween date marked off, ran out of the courthouse and saved, while only playing the game over THE PAST YEAR simply to speak to him.

I'm now 2 weeks away from popping the achievement, which will come up on my games list as the third achievement unlocked, cuz that's how I roll.

THEN I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!

And I still have never heard any spoilers :woop:

:locked:drunk:Bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder (or notification to those not in the States/Canada), Monday is Labor Day, and thus time to speak to Calendar Man again, if you're looking to do this legit or want a timestamp.

And seeing as the game was released in mid-October, how many that have been doing this legit will be finally finishing this achievement this time around? :) Unfortunately, I got the game for Christmas, but didn't get to playing it until New Years. Not knowing at the time if the dates were just for the '11-'12 year (and thus were missed) or were flexible, I did October-December's offline, but have been doing legit since. So this is it for me, although a part of me wishes it wasn't. :)

Edited by jswartz0181

Yay! Finally unlocked this last night!

I've only played this game on roughly 12 occasions - when it is has coincided with a Calendar Man day. Each time, I'd make a bit more progress in the game as well, until now...I'm right at the end!

I did have to go "offline" for two of the dates, when I happened to be away from my console on those days, but otherwise, every other date was legit.

Now looking forward to completing the game.