Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help with Gears 3 achievements will help with any achievements needed. would really like to complete this game im on all the time just message me anytime on xbox my gamertag is ROOR IMA ZOMBIE will help with any achievements if i can lets get 2000/2000 gs

Need help with Gears 3 achievements will help with any achievements needed. would really like to complete this game im on all the time just message me anytime on xbox my gamertag is ROOR IMA ZOMBIE will help with any achievements if i can lets get 2000/2000 gs

Hi gamers I'm having a problem getting enough player for the 5 player dlc's achievements.Plus ribbons which need 5 players. We need another 3 players serious about getting them all give us a friend request my gamer tag is xDA MAN 25Ox theO is the letter not number. I stay in Britan and on most nights

Looking to boost team savior, i gotcha and team shaman ribbons those are my last 3....can help out with other trophies or games...i got 2 extra controllers as well....also looking to do 4 player co-op on any difficulty.

Add me : Illegal beagle - gt xbox live

I am looking to help with a few 5-player Horde and Beast mode achievements and ribbons, my gamertag is AthenCarpenter. I am online almost always, so let me know what works and I'll be there, I have all of the DLC

im looking to do the exact same thing i have two other people willing to help plus me. user name is gamertag and im always on as well thanks.