Presents/Cousins Locations

The Pants Party

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I see the chair you're talking about, but it's in a room I can't get to cause the doors won't open, is there another way in there or does this have to be on Normal mode (I'm in Time Attack)

What? No, it is in the room you start in. Normal mode works prefectly. I haven't tried time attack on this stage yet.

She's near the pond at the top of the hill, the one that has lily pads and a small fountain in it, she looks like a pink flower

I can't find Twinkle in that stage, the game never puts me at the cards like it says, are the cards inside or outside the house?

You don't start near the cards in Timed mode. I had this problem, go to regular play or eternal, and you should be able to spawn INSIDE the first room with the roulette table.

When you're over 1.2 km or so, start looking for a set of twin towers. It's not a single skyscraper... he's actually positioned off the ground, between the two towers.

Hard to give directions to the exact island... everything is so open and separated when you get that big.

• Cousin Kinoko - Between the golf course and where all the zebras are. If you're hitting zebras, you'll probably snag her as well since you're huge at this point.

From where you get present 3 (see below), head across the track towards the golf course (there are elephants, zebras, and other animals in a grassy section). Cousin Kinoko looks like a brown mushroom and is amongst other mushrooms so look carefully, or just roll the entire area up.

• Present #3 - In the city streets section, go down the alley behind the first set of stands you come to. You need to be huge to roll this one up, so you might have to come back to it.

Right after you cross the 3m barrier, there is a set of spectator stands directly in front of you, across the track. The present is directly behind the stands and can be accessed by going around either side.

Thanks much man, thanks much.

One more question, in the last level, the present in the black hole, if I get sucked in or plug it up do I fail the level?

Jon, thank you. Looking for the two towers made way more sense, as I saw them almost immediately. I need help on one more thing.

Dynaville

• Present #3 - Behind the flag building with the elephant wearing a crown on top, next to the amusement park.

I'm assuming its right after you hit 12M, but I went to the amusement park area, and the only elephant I saw with a crown was the one on the budda statue. I didn't see a "flag building"

This is my last present! thanks to whoever can help.

I'm having trouble finding Peso at the airport in Dynaville, I've waited around, tried going there at various sizes, etc. There is only so long I can wait before I have to keep going to beat the level so as of now I'm having bad luck. Does anybody have any tips for size you were when you picked Peso up or what kind of plane Peso is on? Thank you.

im having trouble on the Sunrise Castle level. I cant find present 3 which you say is near the brown house where the guys in black are running around it. you mean the guys walking on their hands around the brown house? i looked everywhere around there and cant find the final present in that level. please help!

im having trouble on the Sunrise Castle level. I cant find present 3 which you say is near the brown house where the guys in black are running around it. you mean the guys walking on their hands around the brown house? i looked everywhere around there and cant find the final present in that level. please help!

If you are facing the house from the river, it is on the left side next to a desk. The present is fairly large and you will probably want to be able to pick up humans before attempting to get it. You can always go to the house early and scout where it is so there is no wasted time looking for it when you are trying for the completion as well. It is a brown house on a hill with people running/jumping? (at least traveling) in a counter-clockwise direction (left to right from outside).

If you are facing the house from the river, it is on the left side next to a desk. The present is fairly large and you will probably want to be able to pick up humans before attempting to get it. You can always go to the house early and scout where it is so there is no wasted time looking for it when you are trying for the completion as well. It is a brown house on a hill with people running/jumping? (at least traveling) in a counter-clockwise direction (left to right from outside).

ok thanks shinobi. i think thats what the problem was. wasnt big enough. by the way, they should bring the original shinobi to xbox live arcade

ok thanks shinobi. i think thats what the problem was. wasnt big enough. by the way, they should bring the original shinobi to xbox live arcade

Heh, my GT is more about being a ninja than that game. If anything, Strider was one of my favorite classic games. I think you will agree though that shinobi makes a better GT than strider lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Let the rehunt commence!!!!!

Milky Way Constelations has Pokkle. He's in the bushes near the house in front of the gate. He's on a stand that moves in and out of the bushes.

Miki is in the water near the sailboats, I found him on time attack when I was huge and running out of things to grab. Don't know if size is needed for him or not.

The present I rolled up near the water though I didn't see it so maybe someone will be able to be more specific.

Weaver Girl locations... Colombo runs a path around the upper floors railing and jumps downstairs. Gotta catch him in motion.

Present is in the upstairs room on the table.

Instead of making a post every ten minutes, if you are the last person to post anything use the edit function and just update the first one with what you have found. ;)

On the Milky Way level, the present is indeed near the water. From the fountain, head towards the water and turn right..there is an awards podium (the type that they give medals on and is staggered from 1st to 3rd place) next to a man wearing a striped shirt w/ a child wearing the same striped shirt on his shoulders. The present is on top of the #1 position. ON the same level, you do not need a large size to get miki, I was around 1m when I picked him up, he is in the back middle section of the water.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the new levels, searching for specific item types/values is a welcome change to simply getting huge over and over. My only complaint is that they are too short..3 of the 4 new levels are only 2 minutes long until you unlock eternal..which only took 1 hour total. It's also annoying that we have to wait for the second batch of levels, but I guess that will come soon if the Asian release schedule was any indication. Anyway, happy rolling everyone.