Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Just had another precise look at the list..

I can already tell this will be a right bitch and possibly a lot of fun to get;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1580/5-uGSoo=.jpg Run Like The Wind

GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.

Also, earning 30 Platinum awards, you just know there's gonna be some crazy ass challenges for this. :p

I wonder how long the day lasts. If it's about 24 minutes, I'm sure there will be a part of the map you can glitch through. It's a Rockstar title, there's always a glitch! ;)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1580/5-uGSoo=.jpg Run Like The Wind

Also, earning 30 Platinum awards, you just know there's gonna be some crazy ass challenges for this. :p

Gets a bounty on head.. turns xbox off for the rest of the day.

Fighter jets, deep sea diving, hide out in your apartment, maybe hire some protection, hide near a police station, live among the deer for a day. I'm sure there will be many different ways to get this. Either way they all sound fun.

Gets a bounty on head.. turns xbox off for the rest of the day.

Lol I like that. They'll never find me

Fighter jets, deep sea diving, hide out in your apartment, maybe hire some protection, hide near a police station, live among the deer for a day. I'm sure there will be many different ways to get this. Either way they all sound fun.

The possibilities are endless! But hiding like a little bitch in my flat doesn't sound appealing..unless it's the literally the only way to survive when the time comes.

I think the 'Run Like The Wind' achievement will be incredibly easy (knock on wood). Because the map is going to be so large, you can just hop in a jet right when the time comes and fly around. I doubt anyone will get a jet and follow you to a T to kill you, and if that happens, bail out in the wilderness.

Well it depends. If it's just cops searching for you, it will be really easy evading them.

If players are after you, you will get that one rando in a jet that's going to kill you and ruin your achievement.

Pretty sure it will only be players after you for Run Like the Wind, and I don't think hopping into a jet will be as easy as people think. :p

One thing for sure they going to be harder and more time-consuming to unlock than the Max Payne 3 MP achievements but we will get around this as always!