Achievement Trading Thread

DaKiDD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm online now and waiting for ppl to join. I will keep the game open as long as i can!!

Also, after today please msg me and add me and I will join your game and you can join mine. private games only for x360a members so random ppl cannot destroy our banners!! i want to help everyone get the 10 friend achievement!!!

Edited by Skitxo

BigDaddy5213: I had the same question, but one of the banners was mine and when I got to 11 (10 from other players and 1 from myself) it unlocked.

Jedi Kayben: Don't quit brother. The way I got mine was to join others games then go to my save and invite people I saw playing with a message asking them to make me a banner, and a play request to join my game. Make sure you save after every banner you get so if you get one of those a$$h@les that likes to destroy your game you don't lose anything. Also if you can find someone that already has 10 banners in their town. See if they will leave and you will be able to save their city as your own. I believe that works also but you have to be the only one in the game to save someone elses. It took me maybe 1 1/2 hours over 3 different days to get the achievement. I played for about 30 mins a day just getting whoever I could then trying again the next day.

Good luck!!!!!

I can't post any "online right now" posts because I can only either have the PC or the Xbox online (lack of network cables).

So, I will be online (private, please add yourself to my friends list) at around 20-21 CET (GMT +1), needing the Friend achievement and World Traveller. I will gladly build a banner tower for you in your kingdom, too.

Okay, so my timeframe seems bad. I will build up my MP kingdom somewhat and then open up my game this weekend daytime. Because, at 20 CET, my game regularly shows me only three people on - the same three every day!

And no, they're not people in my friends list.

I still need the 10 friend achievemnt, if anyone is interested in helping, I much appreciate it. Plus, I'b be happy to go to your Kingdom and plant a banner as well.

On a side note, if you need the 20 achievement, I have a multiplater Kingdom saved with way over 20 and you'd just need join the game to get the achievement.

Gamertag:

BUJIKAN

@BUJIKAN : That'd be absolutely awesome if you could help me with the 20 achievement..I will add you later tonight!

@all: I'm going to finish singleplayer today and then will start working towards the 10 friends one..if anyone wants to give a hand, I'd appriciate it very much!

Also I will gladly build a banner tower in your town just add me to your list! :)

GT: Tyrant of Death

Cheers